The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)

Go down 
+2
Riley
Anneliese
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:40 pm

Lily saw Emma's deamenor change considerably. She looked up at Sin knowingly. She knew what happened, she read by her expression as she was talking to Sin that she had a crush on him. She sighed, she wasn't jealous little things like that weren't worth jealousy. She knew Sin had imprinted on her, she still felt bad for Emma though. Sin had that way with girls, and it was hard not to form a crush or love him.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:44 pm

emma looked out her window as it was becoming dark and she was becoming tired she lay her head on the window and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:47 pm

(so how am i doning for my first board)

emma went in and out of sleep moad and wondered why the others werent tired like her
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:53 pm

(great, but try not to double post. If anything edit your previous posts other then that you are fine Smile)

The movement of the car was lolling me to sleep, even though I didn't want to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:57 pm

then emma quickly sprang up she looked arond and lily and sin and then lay her head back on the window she had had a bad dream and was enbaristed
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:59 pm

i poped the chip bag, hopeing it would not wake up them i took a chip as jake came in he wispered to me "whats up with them?" i muttered silently "there sleepy"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:01 pm

I was not quite asleep I was halfway there though and I chuckled sleepily. "you two don't cut it out I'm going to have to break my other fist."
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:03 pm

emma heatd someone wispering and opened my eyes and say sin and some other person that emma did not know and then she looked over at lily who looked asleep if she was going to tell sin how she felt this was the time to do it
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:05 pm

jacob took the bag of chips and layed back on the floor after a while i could hear him snoreing "you better not Lily now go to sleep"
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:05 pm

emma sat up of the window and looked into sins eyes she motioned for him ot come closer to her as to tell him a secret
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:06 pm

i positiond my self right next to emma then asked in a wisper "what?"
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:09 pm

emma wispered to him shyly "i like u and i wanted to know if u felt the same before i fall for you to much." she kepted her lips my his ear
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:15 pm

i looked at her, my eyes did returne to there natral jade wich they should i was not looking at Lily, i anwsered truth fully "i dont know what i feel"

Last edited by Sin Kiroptro on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:17 pm

"oh ok..." emma truned away shyly and then looked at lily and then back at him "when will you know?"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:21 pm

i leaned back in my seat "i wont"
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:22 pm

" what do you mean you wont?" emma looked in to his eyes confused

Last edited by x_cold_kiss_x on Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:24 pm

"lets just say its a secret" rubed my eyes slowly jacobs snoreing was starting to annoy me
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:26 pm

"you cant tell me secrets. i knew that you were mistourious." emma said
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:28 pm

( i just relixed iam like the only guy in The twilight Coven)

"Some things cant be told" i yawned for a second

( i get to stay on all night long!)
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:31 pm

emma leaned over and kissed him his lips were sering hot but she did not care
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:39 pm

When Emma kissed me i tryed to pull back my mind said to get on the roof while my body wouldent lisen....(oh the drama...)
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:41 pm

emma did not know what was happing she lowly blacked out and fell in to his lap
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:44 pm

My eyes snapped open and I felt as if I would choke. The scene I was witnessing was my worst nightmare. I thought I was still asleep. I knew I wasn't "Anna pullover!" I shouted and when she did I stepped over Jacob and took off
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:48 pm

emma was still knocked out (good thing to)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:51 pm

(how is this going to afect our other post?)

I stood up right away flinging Emma out of my lap i vanished out the door of the van hading after Lily 'what the hell is rong with me! why did i not stop the kiss i told my body to push her away but it would not respond to me' as i chased her tears trickled down my face i did not want to lose her i wanted her more then any thing in the world even if she hated me i would still send the checks to her house, i did not touch her i just ran infrunt of her with tears on my face i looked down "Lily...i..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next