The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)

Go down 
+2
Riley
Anneliese
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) Empty
PostSubject: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:05 pm

Annaliese waited by the road that would lead of out La Push and to where ever she decided to drive. With the money her parents put in her bank account, Anna brought a Mercedes Vito for occasions such as this. She wasn't sure who was going to turn up, maybe no one a all, but perhaps out of pure luck, the people that she had recently met would walk pass.

Last edited by Anneliese on Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:16 pm

My eyes we clamped shut as I jogged down the road, headphones in ears. My weekly excersise. Blood was pulsing through me and I could hear it in my ears.
Thump Badda Thump

It was obvious that, being in typical Riley auto piolet, something bad was going to happen. But I didn't care.
Thump Badda Thump Badda.... THUMP.

I had ran into something hard and metallic. Great, I'd be sporting a new bruise.
I reeled backwards onto my back, but landed softly.
Opening my eyes, I realised I had ran into a car. It looked new.
I then saw the face standing nearby. I recognised it... "Anne?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yet_to_be_seen
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 12:24 pm

"Hey Riley! Err.. I think I have ice in my van," Anna said sheepishly offering a hand to Riley, "I was gunna start a road trip, that's if you're interested."

Maybe waiting here was a bad idea, but I had no way of calling anyone. I knew I should of got some numbers. Anna thought to herself. She recognised the music Riley was blasting through her headphones. At least they would be able to talk about music if they went on this road trip.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:52 am

I accepted Annes hand and let myself me pulled up. "Hey! I said, turning a flushed shade of pink. I shook my head when she offered me an ice pack "This kind of thing happens all the imte... I'm kind of used to it, No big deal" Rubbing the back of my head sheepishly I turned toward the car.

"So," I started, patting the vehichle "This looks new, going anywhere special?" I asked with a large grin, messing around in my pocket to yurn off my mp3 player - which luckily wasn't damaged by the fall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yet_to_be_seen
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:26 am

”I was actually planning a road trip; I think it would be amazing if everyone came. I just didn’t have their numbers,” Anna smiled awkwardly. “Seeing as you’re here, wanna help organise it?”

((Sorry it's very short, I'm in a lot of trouble with my dad ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:25 am

(me and pacificgirl89 will join so dont leve yet ^^)
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:35 am

I walked down the road and noticed Riley and Anne. Smiling I ran towards them with a smile. “Hey, going somewhere?” I asked pulling out an earphone, and pushing up my sunglasses, and yet again I had a lollipop hanging out of my mouth and a starbucks coffee in the other hand.

“Dude! Riley are you hurt. Again?” I asked with a short laugh and turned to Anne.
“HEY!!”
Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:39 am

i rubed my temples as i walked, i never noticed the 3 girls chating, i wispered to my self my self where the hell is she?" i shook my head slowly
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:25 am

"Hey Dawn! You know what Riley's like, she ran straight into my car," I laughed "Yeah, I was gunna plan a road trip. Let off some steam!"

Anna walked over to the car and put in a Cd my Flyleaf; one of her favourites. "I hope you don't mind my choice in music,"

She looked around and started to feel a tiny bit paranoid, "Do you ever get the feeling we're being watched, but not all at the same time?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:40 am

I looked over at Riley and shook my head in a mock disapproving way, but finished it with a laugh. “I wait to live for the day you don’t get hurt” I smiled and patted her head lightly before turning to Anna and smiling.

“You kidding I love flyleaf” I laughed and turned of my IPod and letting the earphone rest down my collar bone. I looked around the streets and saw Sin; he looked like he was waiting for someone, most likely Lily.

“Watched? “ I asked with a confused expression. “Never not really.” I answered truthfully. “Hey A road trip, can I come?”
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:42 am

(brb)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:43 am

Finally I made it to our meeting place. Sin had talked me into going along on this road trip with the others. I'll admit it was a fantastic way to meet people. I hoped Sin wouldn't be to upset that I was late, I had to wait for my mom to leave before I explained to him that I was going on a road trip. I left out that Sin was going too. He never liked the idea of me hanging out with boys, or dating for that matter. I chuckled and I adjusted the duffle bag on my shoulders. It contained only the necessary. I was not into packing more then I needed, like some girls. I loved living on the edge. Of course I had packed clothes, a few pairs of jeans, nigtware, undergarments, shirts, sweaters, and the all to important jackets. I also had brought along books, and my mp3 player. Oh and the most important non clothes item my flashlight. I never went on trips without it.

I walked over to Sin and smiled "sorry I'm late." I whispered offering no explanation. I think he already knew why.

(sorry its longish! And fine)
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:54 am

"Of course you can come!" Anna said excitedly, "So do you wanna go to your place and get some stuff or do you wanna wait until we get to the next town? Shopping spree on me!"

Anna was happy that she would be able to spend money on other people, and besides, who wouldn't want to go on a shopping spree? "Do you know if anyone else is coming Dawn?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:01 pm

“I think ill go on a shopping spree in the next time, and I brought money!!” I laughed excitedly and turned back around to see lily and Sin. I smiled towards them both.

“I think lily and Sin are coming, if that’s if you don’t mind.” I smiled pointing my thumb back behind to the two people across the road.

I pulled out the lollipop from my mouth and turned towards lily and Sin.
“Hey guys!!”
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:36 pm

I waved to them across the road and smiled.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:39 pm

i grabed lilys hand, and followed her acrssed the road i wispered into her ear "you dont need to say sorry, theres no reson too" i looked up at Dawn and waved "hay dawn!"
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:41 pm

"Of course I don't mind, I hope the first town we do find has a decent place to shop," Anna couldn't stop smiling.

The only thing that disapointed her was the fact that Pheb's didn't turn up. Of course she wouldn't of been able to know, but it would of been nice if she did.

"Hey! Get in the car people, let's get going!" Anna shouted, she couldn't wait to go.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:45 pm

I looked over my shoulder one last time to make sure my mother wasn't coming after me. She wouldn't be I knew she was at work but still. I tossed my bag inside the car and got in.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:47 pm

i followed close behind Lily "iam sin" i said it to them both
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:51 pm

I slapped my forehead for my rudeness, I had been so anxious to get into the shelter of the car that I had forgotten to tell them who I was. I looked over at the other girls "I'm sorry excuse my haste, I'm Lily." I introduced myself.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:51 pm

I drank the last bit of my coffee before throwing it in the bin a few meters away from me. “Okay let’s get going!” I smiled rubbing my hands together excitedly. I made my way to the back and stumbled in. minding I didn’t break my glasses,
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:53 pm

"is jacob comeing?" i asked gently me and jacob where best of friends since the party at emilys
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Anna got into the drivers seat and asked "Who's Jacob?" she paused and turned around, "I'm Anneliese. Call me Anna, Anne, hey you over there! I don't mind,"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:00 pm

I just listened, it would have been cool to have Jacob along. It most certainly would have been interesting, Sin and Jacob were hilarious together. I looked down at my splinted hand, I wish I had not overreacted.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:03 pm

i looked at lilys eyes, then i layed my head on her shoulder,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) Empty

Back to top Go down

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next