The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)

Go down 
+2
Riley
Anneliese
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:49 pm

"Right. We can now finally get going. I think we'll go east when we leave La Push," Anna said starting up the car again and driving out of La Push. "Someone pick a different band, I have different Cds,"

(Had to change the direction, I thought I should actually check a map on google xD)

Last edited by Anneliese on Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:52 pm

emma sat quietly in the back she was nervous
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Jake and I decided to wresle on the roof of the van,, we all most fell off the van as we came to the turn i muttered "SHIT" i was hanging off the eage of the vans roofs i saw lily seated inside it she looked at me and i smiled at her
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:00 pm

I shook my head "get up!" I shouted loudly when I noticed we were approaching another car. It would be a tight fit and he could be squashed.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:19 pm

i swung my self back and and forth untill i filped bacwards onto the top of the van in the nick of time, jacob laughed as did i, then i slaped jacob and laughed some more........
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:32 pm

Sin would be the death of me I thought to myself, but the boys were just having fun and I enjoyed that. Life was about laughing at the face of danger, how could there be any other way of living? Who would want any other way of living?
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:44 pm

emma sat alone and nervous she was very unconfortalble
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:51 pm

I turned to Emma and smiled kindly "hi, I'm Lily." I said politely she seemed to be uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:54 pm

um... hi lily i am emma!" she said excitedly."umm why are those boys on the roof arnt they going to get hurt,i am kinda woried."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:56 pm

i slid to the back of the van prying the door window opened i sliped thrugh, and said hello to Emma "whats your name?" i asked slowly
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:57 pm

I jumped slightly when Sin entered "someday your going to give me a heartattack," I muttered sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:59 pm

emma looked at the boy who had just spoken to her, she had seen him at school before and wanted to talk to him but she was to shy. "um.. hi.. um.. my name is Emma Wills..." she said nervously she looked at the boy he was very mystorious
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:04 pm

I just listened to the conversation quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:08 pm

emma wound not say that she had a crush on this boy no it was to early to tell but he was very mistouries she liked guys like that she just sat there and looked at him shyly
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:15 pm

i smiled at them both, i held out my hand to emma "iam Sin Kiroptro, Lily do you got any food iam starved!" i pated my stomhack waiting for her response, it was all abbs
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:19 pm

"Of course" I responded and I searched my back "I didn't pack anything super sufficient but I have chips and water." I said as gave it to him. Feeding a werewolf was not easy I didn't know how Emily handled a whole pack.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:19 pm

emma smiled at sin, yes he was very mistourious and she needed to find more about him, she took his hand in hers and shook it, his hands were soft and very warm she was surprised. she quickly pulled her hand back, she felt a strange felling going through her body as she toched him
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:23 pm

I never noticed emma touching me...... i droped to the seat right next to Emma, i grabed the water, drinking it half of it i moved half my body out the window i threw Jake the bottle, and he finished it off in the prosses he all most fell off the car, i sliped back into my seat pulling my self onto Lilys lap for the hell of it i moved my self in a ball and muttered loudly "momy!"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:25 pm

The sudden movement knocked my own bottle of water out of my hands. "Sin!" I shouted but I couldn't help but laugh and I kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:27 pm

emma looked at sin strangly and then at lily she then looked out her window and thought about all the things she had seen in forks in the short time she had spent here, then she thought back to sin yes ,she did have a crush on him

Last edited by x_cold_kiss_x on Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:29 pm

emma saw lily kiss sins cheak and felt destroyed she know knew that she was not going to have a fun time on this trip she looked out her window sadly
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:29 pm

i chaght the bottle be for it had a chance to reach the ground, then i stood up setting the bottle back into her hand i mad my i puled lily to the back of the car seting her on my lap....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:33 pm

I relaxed into him and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:35 pm

emma looked out the window and sulked. lily was a nice person she should not try to steal sin from her
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:37 pm

and emma did not even know anything about him. she knew that he did not feel the same way but she wished tthat he did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next