The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)

Go down 
+2
Riley
Anneliese
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-24

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:55 pm

emma woke up she was still on the floor of the van she satrted to cry she did not mean to do this to lily she opened the door and started runing in in the opisite direction that sin and lily where headed she was going back home she would move back with her mom anything ot leave this mess behind sin did not care about her
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:05 pm

emma was super sorry for what she had done it was all her falt
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:23 pm

(I have no idea but my brother is back and I'm going to get kicked off again.)

I didn't speak at first, I felt as I would vomit "how could you do this to me, damn it sin!"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:30 pm

(k)

"i dident do any thing, she kissed me i did not kiss her back, i imprinted on you your my true love i love you...." i looked at her in the eyes...
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:38 pm

emma continued walking the road then she say a rest stop and some picknick tables she sat down and slowly fell asleep
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:08 pm

My face flooded with tears, i wispered again "I love you even if you hate me iam going to send the letters" my lips quivered, but i stoped them, my tears stoped comeing, i wispered slowly "you can hate me all you want but i will Love you even in my death.." my vice was calm but i was oblivosly not ok 'if she wont Love me ill go and ask the Cullens to kill me, after i give Her all my money, and my motercycle'
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:12 pm

I did not make eye contact "this whole thing was a bad idea" I said painfully "I can't do this...I just keep going back to this, every single person I've dated has hurt me one way or the other! What the hell is wrong with me?!" I clutched my stomach I felt as if my insides were being ripped to shreds. I really did love Sin, and to have this happen...It was just asking for pain.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:17 pm

i opend my mouth one last time "i realy do love you" my whole body shook with anger, my form blured for more then 3 seconds, but i contaned it, i ran faster then i ever had ran in my whole life, headed to lilys house to my little camp site (sins out of the fild trip now)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:21 pm

I headed home painfully, I didn't feel up to the road trip now. All I wanted was to find Sin, but I was afraid so instead I went home.

(Lets go back to the Forks Animal Hospital, I've got ideas I am going to get kicked off soon but I will be on later tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:48 am

"Woah... I really wish they hadn't left," Anna muttered to herself. Jake had also decided to leave with Lily and Sin. She was actually quite shocked at what happened, but she wouldn't mention it to Emma.

"Anyway, we'll go to Seattle and see what's there. I haven't been there yet." Anna said softly, she started the car and made her way to Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 11:26 am

I leaned towards a window, lighting a cigarette I watched the event that happened so quickly. My fag dropped out of my mouth and onto the road, stumbling under the fast moving tires.

“Well I think that’s enough drama for one trip.” I frowned slightly, I felt bad for them all but it was best to keep quiet.

“Seattle sounds good.”
Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5