The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:35 am

Bella and I strolled through the Sporting Goods store. I watched her try on multiple pairs of hiking boots before finally making a selection. Unfortunately, Mike was working at the check-out counter.
"Hey, Mike," Bella said. "We're going on a hiking trip. Do you wanna come with us?"
He eyed me suspiciously. "Who's coming?" he asked
"Anyone that wants to," I replied. "All the Cullens, some kids from La Push, friends from around town." I could tell he was about to say no, which was fine with me. He didn't really fit with the vampires and werewolves. There were some humans coming as well, but I'm pretty sure he didn't know most of them, and they already knew about us mythical creatures.
"Did you invite Angela or Connor or any of the others?" he asked Bella.
"I did," she told him, "but they said they couldn't come."
"Well, I kind of have to work late," he told us.
"That's nice," I said. "Well, a few people will be meeting here, so don't get freaked out and think we're going to mob you." He looked at me funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 pm

I stared at my nails.
"Waaaahhhhh, no one's coming!" Alice blubbered.
"Looks like it's just us," I said, looking around our little group of Edward, Bella, Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, Alice, Embry, Jacub, and I. Okay, maybe it wasn't so small. But, still. We'd been sitting around for hours, waiting for anyone to come. We'd invited so many. Maybe they were late...?
"I couldn't get ahold of any other pack members," Jacub said, as though apologizing. He looked over at Edward and Bella, a dead look in his eye. "Since there are so many vampires here, don't attack us, okay?"
I laughed evilly. "Don't worry. I'm sure someone will come to back you guys up when we start fighting."
Alice shot me a look. I shrugged and went back to staring at my nails.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:34 pm

(jacob would only go if i was lol or if bella was)

I made my way through the door of the Newtons place, I looked around for a knife thats all i would need on my trip, the rest of my stuff was in the bag on my bikes sides, i noticed Ever there it was one of the first times that i was not in a rush, usaly beaing away from lily made me unconftrable, but i decided to join them, if lily showed up then that would be great "well is this a party?" i asked alice and the others..
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:36 pm

"Yeah," I replied. "We're going on an overnight hike." To Jacub I muttered, "See? There's nothing to be afraid of, Sin will back you up." I grinned, and Jacub gave me an annoyed smile.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:41 pm

"well theres one problem..." i scrached my head and leaned down to them and wispered so no one could hear "i need flesh" i pulled my had back up and smiled weakly
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:47 pm

I moaned. "Damn, you just reminded me, I haven't eaten in weeks."
Rosalie said, "We'll go on if you need to go to Seattle. Just meet us there."
"Yeah," Alice said. "Just follow our scent."
I pulled a compact mirror from my pocket and checked my eyes. Black as my hair. Sighing, I said, "I definitely need to eat. If no one will miss me...I guess I'll see you in a couple hours."
I threw a look to Sin.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:51 pm

As I walked into the Newton's sports store I pulled down my hood. The weather was growing grim just how I liked it. As I walked in I took in the scene, a camping trip? Braving the harshness of wilderness in all its mercilessness. My original plans were to go climb some mountain not far from town, in fact the real reason I was here was to grab some more rope.

I walked over after adjusting my backpack on my shoulder "so you are all going hiking huh?" I asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:52 pm

" we may as well both go" i moved my self to the door pulling on my gogles, i st my self on the seat and asked "want a ride" i looked at lily "i have to eat lily ill be back later okay? go with alice and them"

Last edited by Sin Kiroptro on Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:53 pm

I caught myself, just about to start running.
"Yes," Edward replied. "Overnight trip."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:54 pm

I nodded to Sin and followed him. My head was starting to hurt from hunger... Even Bella was starting to look good right about now...
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:55 pm

i kicked the bike to life, speeding off for seattle....
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:58 pm

I held on to his shoulder, my hair blowing wildly in the wind. This was... "Wow," I yelled. "This is a whole lot different than running."
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:00 pm

I chewed on my bottom lip in thought, an uneasy feeling settled in my stomach but I pushed it away "should I be alarmed?" I asked outloud to know one inparticular.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:07 pm

emma walked in to the store and started looking for some stuff because she was going on a picnic trip
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:08 pm

(from Bella's point of view)

I saw Emma inside, so I followed her. "Hey, Emma," I said. "Would you like to join our hiking group?"
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:10 pm

"oh hey i dont know, i was going to have a picnic with my dad but um... who is all coming?" said emma back to bella
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:13 pm

(still from Bella)

"Um, Edward, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Jacub, Embry, and me. Oh, Sin and Evangeline, too, but they're going to meet up with us later."
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:14 pm

" oh um ok i dont know if sin will want me there but ummm ya i will come. i will need a ride though...?
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:16 pm

"Uh, it's a hike," Alice said. "We're walking. Right in the woods over there." She pointed across the street to where the edge of the forest loomed up.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:17 pm

"oh ok well um... i dont really know any of those people but ok thanks bella." she said
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:19 pm

"Don't worry, they're great," I said with a smile, as everyone started to introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:21 pm

"ok they all seem really unsocial but hen do we go...?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:22 pm

"We were just leaving now. But we'll wait if you need to call your dad or something," I said.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:25 pm

" oh ... um i will call him right now." emma took out her phone and dialed her dads number " um hey dad i am going on a hiking trip with some friends is that ok...?" emma hung up and bought a sleeping bag and some other suplies for the trip.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:28 pm

We started walking into the trees. Everyone looked a bit sullen, and I really missed Evangeline and Sin. They, with their odd comments and the fact they were always fighting, made anything fun. Of course, just being with Edward made my trip a little better. Emma looked nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)   Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiking Trip!! (Everyone Welcome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next