The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)

Go down 
+2
Riley
Anneliese
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:08 pm

I ran my good hand through his hair as I looked up at Anneliese "Jacob is a friend of Sin's."
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:17 pm

"Really? Well, we can go pick him up if you want to. It wouldn't take long, espcially with my driving," Anna smiled, she had her fair share of warnings back in England.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:22 pm

"that would be asome, oh i call roof" i kissed lilys head befor i moved my self out of the car, i climed onto the roof of the car and stood ther geting balence i stood compleatly still i looked like a god with my arms crossed on the top of the car i waited for us to go....
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:29 pm

My eyes went a little wide as I saw him go upon the roof. “Uh… “ I wasn’t sure what to say but hopefully he knows that other humans cant know about us unless in extreme circumstances. I turned to the other and smiled. “Okay step on it Anna!”
Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:31 pm

I grabbed my camera, which I had also packed. I liked photography, it was a psssion more then just a hobby. When I got outside the car, my hunch proved right. The way Sin was standing atop the car with his arms folded across his chest he looked more powerful then he had ever. The sun setting in the background and the way the wind played with his hair added to beauty of the scene. Quickly I focused the camera and snapped the picture when I had found my angle. I knew the picture would never do him justice but still, as I looked at the picture through the digital camera screen I smiled it was the best picture I had ever taken.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:33 pm

"Finally!" Just as Anna was about to start the car, she thought of something .. "I have no idea where Jacob lives"

She also didn't seem bothered by the fact that Sin was on the roof, maybe it was something he normally did.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:33 pm

"WE ARE ON THE ROAD!" i laughed (so we should stay in this and post right cuzz its a rode trip right?) "he lives in la push at the blacks estate"
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:40 pm

"Hell yeah!" Anna started her car, and drove to the Blacks estate. She stopped right outside and wondered wheather to go out and get Jacob herself or get Sin to go and get him. After all she didn't know Jacob Black at all.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:43 pm

I sat in the car smiling, this would definitely be fun. I kept hold of my camera incase something came up.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:46 pm

i topled off the roof of the car when she hit the brakes i hit my face on the cement, i stood up, not even acting like it hurt i ran to jacobs door and knocked wildly, "open up Jacob!"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:55 pm

I slapped my forehead, my heart raced with worry but calmed when he got up and ran to the door to get Jake.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:02 pm

jake anwnsered the door his eyes were whide at the van, then he looked to me and asked "what are you guys doing?"

I smiled "come on lets go with the girls on a road trip!"

"all right but iam gunna need to grab a few bits of clothing, jake closed the door seconds later he had a bagfull of just two outfits, he ran with me up to the car he threw his stuff in the van befor he came with me and we bothe stood up top the car i held my hand up, and we both grined madly, our hands met in a half five....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:04 pm

I was dying to go out and take a picture of this but I knew they were dying to go and I would not hold them off anymore.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:05 pm

may i join
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:07 pm

Before Anna re-started her car she opened the window and shouted "If you two make a dent in my new car, there's gunna be trouble. Am I clear?"

Anna started her car and left La Push. Already she had flattened a bike (On the side of the road) and went through red lights. She turned up her music and was glad that it was actually sunny.

(Of course you can.)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:10 pm

I adjusted my seatbelt instinctively. "Hey Anna where are we going?
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:12 pm

(you have to get axepted into a group, unles you all ready are)
jake stood in the pose of a dog as our hair flaped in the wind i howled not one that was to dogly it was just like a person that was realy good at beaing a dog, me and jake laughed at our dumbness...
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:13 pm

(i am new here so tell me if i am doing allright)

Anna walls backed up her bag for the road trip, she has met people at school and they asked her to come along she was nervous and scard because she had just moved to forks but she was exciteds she was meeting new people. she waited out side for her new friends to pick her up
she had long blond hair and blue eyes she had on a blue tank top and some jeans
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:14 pm

(her name is chelsey wells)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:17 pm

(on this page you need to post a new topic with your caries profile on it Character Sheet)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:33 pm

(you should also join a group, its up top...other wise your doing great!)
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:34 pm

"If I'm honest Lily, I have no idea. It's a road trip, expect it to become interesting," Anna laughed, "Unless there was some where you wanted to go?"

Anna nearly forgot, she had to pick up someone else. "Before we do finally start, I have to pick someone else up, her name is Emma."

Anna drove to where Emma would be waiting and picked her up.

Last edited by Anneliese on Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:36 pm

(i changed my name to emma on the group thing ok)
emma got in to the car she greated everyone in side "um hi i am emma"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:39 pm

"Nope I can't think of a single place I want to go to." I said as I watched the new addition climb into the van.

(brb)
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:44 pm

(how do i put a pic on my info thing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)   ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ROAD TRIP!! (For Everyone!)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next