The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:05 pm

(ok, and I might get kicked off again will be back on later my brother is going snowboarding early in the morning so he has to go to bed early) I cursed under my breath and answered the phone "hello?(any plans for who it is?) I answered quietly, still trembling from the moment I had just shared with Sin.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:08 pm

(no i just felt like the phone should go off and by the way i have to restart in wtighting it cuzz i clicked on index) i moved my head from her laying it on her shoulder i lisend to her conversation......
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:13 pm

(sorry about that)
I ran my fingers threw Sin's hair absent mindedly as I talked to my mother.

"Where the hell are you!" She shouted angerily into the phone. I closed my eyes and opened them again "wouldn't you like to know..." I said boldly. That was going to get me into a lot of trouble, but I felt braver with Sin around.

"What did you say to me?" She said threateningly, "you come home right now!"

I laughed bitterly "goodbye mother, I'll see you when I get home, later." That said I pressed the end button on my phone before seh could say more.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:19 pm

(na its not your falt its mine for not being smart but ill have to use my head more, for some reson iam more like this sin then the sin in my story)

"Shes going to call back" i played with lilys hair be for adding "if she trys to beat you ill kill her" it was a promise that he would not brake even if Lily wanted him not to, i kissed her shoulder blade...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:27 pm

(LOl, no worries we're all like that. by the way if you get a chance I wrote my own twilight fanfiction, its more of a war between the werwolves and the vampires)

I shivered slightly when he kissed my shoulder blade, it was the good kind of shiver though. I sighed and relaxed "Sin don't worry about me...and that wouldn't be a good idea, my father still loves her, and I care about my father." Suddenly just as Sin had predicted my phone rang again "what mom?" I said shortly.

"I don't think I made myself clear, if you don't come home you will not recieve dinner, or breakfast for that manner!" She threatened.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:30 pm

Sin all most staped the phone from Lilys hand but chose not too, if she knew it would ruin his plans i waited for there chat to end....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:35 pm

"Its not like I can't go and buy my own food." I said with a sneer.

"Just a warning..." She hissed before I heard the line click. I sighed (I think my brother is coming be back later.)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:41 pm

"whats your last name?" i asked, my left hand pulled into my inside pocket pulling out a envilope, it had no returne adress, but i scrawled onto it Lilys adress
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:43 pm

"Walsh" I answered, before looking at the envelope curiously "what are you up too?"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:52 pm

i wrote on the top of the envelope TO: the famly of Waish the hand wrighting was simi deeper darker then normal peoples but the hand wrighting was perfact, the I had a bubble up above it "iam going to do my first trick" i placed 3 grand in the envalope befor i set it back into my pocket, i would wright the note for it later on, "i dont want you to be hurt so iam going to make sure your mother is in a good mood" i kissed her cheek befor i leaned back onto the sand, i moved my arms in the way of makeing a snow angle...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:55 pm

I smiled slightly and shook my head, I was tempted to lay down beside him but instead I just watched him. I was lucky, I didn't understand why I deserved to be lucky.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:00 am

When the angle was done i stood up and shook my self like a dog, sand flew all about, i stood up and asked "what do you want to do? are you hungry?" my stomack growled loudly i was pretty hungry do to the fact that just beaing in school for ten minets tyered my out more then a night of patrole with Embry
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:02 am

"I guess I could go for something." I responded with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:09 am

I muttered exitedly "Lets go to Sams Emily is defently cooking up a load of food for the pack" i brushed my jeans off looking at Lilys eyes
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:12 am

"The pack?" I have to admit I was a little scared about meeting a bunch of werewolves, even though I knew that Sin would not let anything happen to me.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:25 am

Sams the leader, while jacob is the second in command, and iam third, sam imprinted on emily, Quil imprinted on a Two year old emilys nease, Paul imprinted on Kim, and jacob wishes he imprinted on Bella, god you should hear him, sam has to tell him to focus" i scrached my head be for i huged lily
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:27 am

I leaned against him comfortably "interesting" and I meant it too. "Lead the way" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:34 am

i lifted lily up like you would in a wedding, i set her on the motercycle pulling the leather jacket onto her, i kissed her brow then layed the helmet back onto her head, i kicked the engen to life as we sped off for Sams house.... (ill make it under other places, we are just bounceing around!)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:35 am

Lily clung to his waist. (Geez I know LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2