The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) Empty
PostSubject: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:01 pm

As I pulled a turn we sped to a halt at the eage of the beach, i kicked the stand down be for i held my hand out to help Lily off the bike, "your pretty brave" i said it with a smile....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:32 pm

As my feet touched the ground my legs felt unsteady for a moment. I straightened out and laughed "sometimes, not always." I replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:34 pm

i grabed the helmet that stood on her head and pulled it off her, i layed it on the motercycles handlebars, and pulled her down to the beach....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:36 pm

I moved along with him at a quick pace, taking in the smells of the sea intermixed with the smell of rain. I looked up at the sky the clouds were heavy with rain. I smiled, it didn't bother me one bit I was at home here. The rain was a plus in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:48 pm

i droped my self down at the eage of the beach and stared at the waters, i picked up a rock it skiped 20 times befor it was gone from view "how do you like it hear so far?"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:53 pm

I sat down beside him and pulled knees to my chest as I stared out over the water "I love it here, I swear its home." I whispered in awe.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:58 pm

i laughed to my self "i dont have a house i live in the woods in that bed roll you saw"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 4:01 pm

I let go of my knees and straightened out my legs and lay back, proping myself up with my elbows for support. I looked up at him "that can't be good for you...W-why don't you stay with me, at night, hidden?" I blurted out. Not even considering what it must have sounded like.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 4:49 pm

"no i wont do that but i will stay close to your house if you want me too" i layed back, my head layed on the sad my eyes closed slowly, they turnd there normal jade right when her body left my eyes
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 6:52 pm

"Please do" I whispered, I don't know why but felt as if I was getting closer and closer to him. In a way it was kind of scary.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 8:41 pm

i smiled opening my eyes "all right ill stay in the forest out side your house, but ill talk with you when ever you call deal?" my lips stayed in a smile when i moved my self backinto a siting position.. (ill stay on k?)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 8:46 pm

(Ok)

I grinned "deal" I stayed down in the sand, staring up at the darkening sky. "A lightning storm would be nice tonight." I said quietly, lightnening fascinated me extremely. I especially loved what it did to sand.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:12 pm

"yes it would' my eyes never left her skin, i just stared absently...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:18 pm

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed him watchimg me. My skin flushed a deep red under his gaze "what?" I asked self consiously.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:29 pm

my smile widened (sorry my grama keeps talking to me about stupid crap i never have cared about ever, and now she is crying, oh well, i hate being 14 ill trade ages with you) I let my self move closer to her be for i leand my head to her ear "i have to tell you some thing.." my back stiffend slightly, and i let out a sigh as...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:32 pm

(Sorry, but you don't want to trade ages, enjoy being 14!) Lily nodded as she inhaled and then exhaled in prepeation for what he was about to say. "Go ahead, I'm all ears." I assured him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:48 pm

i turned my body to hers, lifting both my hands to her cheeks i wispered(school or job wise iam an aothor in progress) "i have two things to tell you.." my hands rubed her cheeks sending my warmth thrugh them i wispered slowly placeing my lips close to her nose "i love you" i moved my lips down to hers but i never moved them close enuff to kiss her they where berely an centameter away...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:58 pm

(Sorry total brain fart, what do you mean?) I could feel my eyes widening and I could hear my heart pounding against my sternum. I didn't know what to say, I couldn't even think all I could do was look at him. My lips parted slightly as I tried to speak but nothing came.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:04 pm

ny thumb rubed under her ear, i opend my lips and wispered "iam...not...human..." (i mean is it the job or school thats bothering you) i put my lips back to gether then opend them slolwly "I..am...awerewolf..." I lessend my grip on her to where it was barly even on her skin
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:09 pm

(neither its just the prospect of getting out soon.)I looked down at my hands they were trembling, I looked up at him calmly I just hoped my blue eyes mirrored that calm "I knew there was something different about you...I never expected you to be a werewolf." I closed eyes smiled slightly "would you think me insane if I said that didn't matter to me?"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:18 pm

"iam sorry to disapint you but its true as blue..."my eyes shifted to hers and saw the sliver of confusion "I wouldent think you insane, but i would whunder why" o moved my lips closer to her...

Last edited by Sin Kiroptro on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:22 pm

(Curiousty, amazement, awe, confusion LOL I don't know) I smiled slightly "do you really love me?" I asked him, in a low but gentle whisper.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:29 pm

i closed my eyes befor i wispered "more then you know..." i moved my head baerly that far fore wards, my lips touched hers gently, the warmth from my lips rippled accrossed Lilys lips, and into her cheeks...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:53 pm

I could feel the blood pooling into my cheeks, I pulled away and pressed my forehead to his "thats why I don't care that you are a werewolf. You are the only one who has ever truly loved me, though I don't understand why." I whispered, I knew he meant what he had said, something about him told me so.(sorry I got kicked off)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:00 pm

(thats ok iam gunna wright my story and send it to you in a PM)

i moved my hands to her to her neck and wispered slowly laying my head onto hers "i imprinted on you when i First looked at you thrugh your window, its like finding your soul mate the the eldars tell us storys, all of us exept jacob have imprinted" as i finished her cell phone rang ( i was going to make it ring during the kiss but oh well)....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)   The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun) Empty

Back to top Go down

The dangers of Cliff Diveing (some one join the fun)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next