The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)

Go down 
+2
DarkAngel
Jade
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 4:02 pm

I walked through the doors of the school. As I walked in different thoughts started filling my head. 'Should I ask him. 'I heard 'Im so excited.' "Ughh. "I said. "Why doesnt everyone just stop thinking for a while.' I whispered "Well if everyone stopped thinking then everyone would be stupid now wouldnt they." I looked up "Youre right Jasper but Im just so annoyed by the constant speaking in my head.Why is everyone so happy today anyway?" "Its because of this." Alice shoved a peice of peper in my face. "Homecoming Dance."I read out loud "why didnt anyone tell me."I said. "Are you excited too."Alice said excitedly. "Because I am. We I mean you, me, Bella, and Rosalie can get dresses and shoes and get our nails done." Jasper interupted her. " Jade doesnt like dances just like Bella so...." "Aww you dont like dances Jade." Alice said interupting Jaspers sentence. I felt bad for some reason I didnt like dissapointing people. "Well I guess I can give it another shot." I said. "Yay!" she said happily and she started her list of things to do again. "Youre to nice Jade." i heard in my head "Thank you." "Youre welcome Jasper."I said. "Come on." I heard Alice said we have alot of planning to do." "Ok." I said I turned around and Jasper just smiled at me and again he said in thought "Thank you." I turned to face Alice again and she was still talking. "Ok ok Alice can we talk about this later maybe at home because I already have to much homecoming talk in my head so. Please can we just talk about this later ." "Ok." she replied. "When we get home ok and we can talk about it with Rosalie too." We headed for our class Ughh I thought Homecoming.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:58 pm

I nervously sat on a bench at the edge of things. Happy couples twirled around, laughing, bright smiles on their faces. Edward led a nervous Bella into the center of the circle, where they joined Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, and Alice. I'd grown so close to them in the past few months. They were my family now. But I couldn't forget about my other family, the one's I'd blown off to visit the Volturi.
And even with all these people who loved me, I felt more alone than ever. I was 250 years old, with no mate, and only a weird morph with a werewolf to show for it. Sighing, I looked over at Sin and Lily, whispering quietly in a corner.
I got up and walked into the cool night air, leaning against the building and staring up at the sky...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:45 pm

A song spilled out of the doors. I frowned at the sappiness of it. Does every song these days have to do with love? All I knew was that I didn't like it, so I pulled off the uncomfortable heels I was wearing, and walked a ways away, where I couldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Alice had gone way over the top trying to get a dress like this for a dance in such a tiny town as Forks. Plunging v-neck, clusters of beads from the halter to the knees, where the tight dress widened up, and a corset back closure. We vampires really stuck out here with our fancy clothes. I'd have rather come to this dumb dance in a potato sack then in this thing. But Alice was unforgiving in the way she treated Bella and me, forcing us into these clown costumes. Heh, she was going to pay later...
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:09 pm

We pulled into the parking space farthest from the gym, i pulled my self of my the bike i held my hand out to Lily with a wink...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:25 am

I took his hand and got off the bike with not much grace but some how I managed to stand on my own two feet. I took a deep breath to calm myself. Jumping off a cliff into the ocean I could do, surfing waves that come crashing down at any moment I could do, but dancing....its not that I couldn't I danced alone all the time...but I was about to go into a gym full of people.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 4:09 am

I leaned against a tree, bunched my skirt up in my hands, and slid down, feeling miserable. No one would ask me to dance. And I had turned down an offer to see my family for this? I must have been the stupidest vampire on the face of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:18 am

i moved my self to the wall of the school and asked slowly, "would you rather dance out hear?"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:24 am

I stared strangely at Sin, had he picked up on my nerves? Maybe he didn't know the whole truths "thats silly, I'd hate to embarrass you..." I said finally.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Outside, against the wall, Sin and Lily were talking. I knew I shouldn't have been staring, but I couldn't help it. I couldn't physically turn away.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 4:46 pm

I sat at a table. I hate dancing I thought why am I here anyway and then I remembered Alice had forced me to come to this stupid thing Im too nice I thought just like everyone says. I watched everyone dance the music was sorta making me sick because of the lyrics and the mushyness Ughh. I got up pulling my dress up so I didnt fall I started walking when all of a sudden I heard a voice in my head 'youre not leaving are you?' 'Yes.' I thought and kept walking 'I have no reason to stay.' I walked out of the gym when I noticed Sin and a girl i was guessing was his girlfriend, Lily I remembered. I walked away from them hoping not to interupt whatever they were talking about I tried not to listen to there thoughts and walk away when I noticed a girl by herself she smelled like a vampire so I walked up to her. "Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:04 pm

I looked up. It was that vampire the Cullens had been talking about, the vegetarian. Jade. "Hello," I murmured. "I'm guessing you don't like this dance either."
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:11 pm

I smiled a small smile and laughed a little "Did you get forced to come here too? And let me guess who forced you, Alice maybe."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 pm

I laughed slowly, "you have not noticed have you? i never get 'embarrased' " I put my hands in quoations
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:40 pm

"Yeah, it was Alice," I replied. "And she bought me this eight-hundred-dollar dress, too. I would have been content to come in normal clothes." I fingered the black silk and beads that made up the dress. "It doesn't fit here in Forks. Too fancy."
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:45 pm

" I know my dress cost a lot too its strange how people like buying such expensive dresses but they end up being used only once." "So whyd you really come here." I asked
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:49 pm

If I was a human, I would have blushed.

(sorry sin, but since ur the only guy here, u gotta be in on the drama)

"Actually, I came here..." I trailed off, looking over at Sin and Lily, still dancing. "I know it's weird, but I think I really like him." I laughed drily, trying to get over my embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:21 pm

"Thats ok." I replied"I know how you feel to love someone but know that they love someone else. It hurts but you have too deal with it." Just speaking these words hurt my chest it hurt because I knew it was true and I couldnt get over it. I looked at the gym doors and sighed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:25 pm

"It's not just love," I muttered. "We sort of... I'm not sure what to call it. A long time ago I drank his blood, and he got my venom in me, so we... kind of morphed. Now I'm a vampire who can't go vegetarian and has a taste for werewolf, and he's a werewolf who loves to eat human flesh. Lately we've bonded a lot... but it still hurts to see them together."
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:32 pm

"I see but I know how it feels to suddenly feel an ache when you see the person you feel connected to with someone else." I felt the ache again as I thought about the person I thought I was supposed to be with.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:35 pm

I chuckled uneasily as I looked up at him "theres a first time for everything." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:39 pm

"You're in love with someone, too," I suddenly realized. "Is it... Jasper? I'm just wondering. You don't have to tell me. But, I've been thinking since I came out here, and I think it's best if you tell the person you care for them. In my case, I'm pretty sure he already knows. I might tell him, though, someday, just to make sure. It's better to know then to spend the rest of eternity wondering."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:56 pm

i took a long breath "make your mind up before i make it up for you"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:57 pm

"How did you find out?" i asked "Is it that obvious that I still love him." I stopped talking for a while and looked at the ground " He knows too but I tell him everytime he starts thinking about it that he has Alice now and he shouldnt think about it anymore because it was all in the past our love for each other and everything else and if he keeps doing it I run away for awhile until he forgets our conversation.I guess Im stupid like that always running away thats the reason why I lost him in the first place by running away."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:59 pm

"Heh," I laughed lightly. "I lost Sin when I drank his blood and attacked him." Then, thoughtfully, I said, "How is it that us older girls wind up with no mates? You'd think we'd already have some. Since we've had so much time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next