The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join)   Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:39 pm

I was in the woods hunting as usual when I smelled it 'what the!' i thought i thought that they werent coming for another couple of weeks. I sniffed the air again I was positive that they were coming. I quickly ran to the cullens house sending them messages through thought while I ran "Everyone there coming and coming fast we need to get help." " How could Alice not have seen this the newborns were coming."
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join)   Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:49 pm

emma ran it to the woods she was running awoay from everything, everything had gon wrong. she studenly triped on a root and fell into the mud her white blond hair nowtruning a drk brown color she sat there and started to cry
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join)   Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 4:58 pm

I was with the cullens when I smelled something a human and she was right in the way of the newborns "Dang it!" I said. "what?" they replied "you dont smell it?' I said quickly almost running to the door. They all looked confused "Its a human and they're right in the way of the newborns." Jasper and Edward said. Eveyone finally realized it and we all started towards the newborns"How many are there?" Alice said "I dont know?" I replied "One I guess." "But she seems to be running away for some reason so someone will probably be with her she seems upset." Jasper said finishing my sentence. "We should hurry before the newborns get her.' i said running faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join)   Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Newborns *may contain gore*(anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1