The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Town *contains gore*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Town *contains gore* Empty
PostSubject: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 11:25 am

Sin stood up top a bulding humans skutled around the bulding looking for some thing worth his hunting, sin did not find any one he thought looked delishis but knew he would, sooner or later (hes a werewolf that craves human flesh)

Last edited by Sin Kiroptro on Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 5:34 am

The distaste made him evidently more sucombing to a vampires tendencies. Indifference filled the room as his distant and austentascious cravings seemd to be abnormal. 'a werewolf who craved human flesh' ? A hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:00 am

Sin layed his arms acrossed his chest he could smell a vampier, so he knew it would turn out badly, even if he did side with vampiers more then werewolves, at times there smell will bother him so intensly Sin would sneaze ten times over, sin begain to humm to him self as he scaned the crowds for any one tasty, he found so many useless piles of flesh, but he found none that looked tastful
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 5:16 pm

I stood at a store holding my bags and alices as well as i waited for her to get the car.As I waited for her suddenly I smelled something in the air. A werewolf but it didnt smell like any werewolf Ive ever smelled before. I scanned the area for the werewolf and soon i spotted him he was standing near a building looking at the passing humans. Whats so different about you i thought. I closed my eyes hoping I could maybe hear his thoughts. I opened my eyes again I was surprised he was a werewolf but he ate humans. Strange I thought very strange.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:38 pm

I looked around for the monet i did not find any thing, i asked my self "where are you?" then the smell came, a vampire but where? i snifed the air fearcly looking for the smells sorce, there a girl? she looks like one I pointed at her for a moment then, turned my head slowly, i looked back down on the humans there was not any that picked my taste yet....
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:45 pm

I felt like walking up to him and saying something to him but I stopped myself he knows what I am I thought but should I still walk up to him? Suddenly Alice drove up to the store "Are you ready?" she asked me. "No." I replied "Maybe Ill stay here for a while longer." She noticed what I was looking at "You smelled him to." she said. "Yes." I said back. "Just be careful and Ill see you at the house ok." "Ok." i said. But as she drove away I heard her think "Be careful Jade he might be dangerous. Think before you react ok." I nodded and I knew she saw me but as she got out of eyesight I walked up to the werewolf. "Hello." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 7:55 pm

As she came up to me, then greeted me..I took a step or two closer to her, i stuck my head fore ward, my nose wrinkled slightly, "so your who i was looking for by the way iam.." i extended my hand holding it out to be shooken "Sin..Sin Kiroptro, you all ready can tell what iam but what are you exactly? do feed on humans or are you like the leaches on my breed?" I did not mean it as an insalt but thats how it hit...
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 9:35 pm

"What?" I said "No i do not feed on humans." "I feed on animals." i said proudly. "and have been for quite some time." "How bout you?" I asked "I can tell by your smell that your not a regular werewolf." I stared at him watching to see if Id get an honest reply from him even though I already knew the answer to my own question.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 9:42 pm

i laughed slowly "your right i dont do any thing but eat human's" i told her with out hesatation"you kill animals like there a plauge, humans destroy the word cant you see that?" I laughed at the last part of my statement "more of recycle ther flesh" i pressed my hand to my callor bone then she...
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 4:40 pm

I looked at him but tried not to look him in the eyes. 'He eats humans.' I thought no matter how many times I said it to myself I still couldnt believe it. I always thought werewolfs tried to protect humans but just thinking of this it confused me for some reason. I finally decided to say something." So are there any more of your kind of people ?" I asked him. I was hoping there werent because the other vampires and I already had trouble with the human devouring vampires and I did not want to deal with more human devouring people.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 9:45 pm

"there all ways is more then one of every thing" my lips twinged into a smile, i pulled on the neck of my shirt, while i moved my other hand to cradle my neck
(sorry its so short)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 7:05 pm

I closed my eyes 'oh man.' I thought 'more to worry about.' "So where do you go to school." I asked hoping he wouldnt say Forks High. I looked at his face he was smiling."What are you smilin about." I said in annoyed voice. (its ok mines short too. Smile )
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:10 am

"any where" i moved my hand acrossed the rim of my lips...
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:07 pm

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I asked. I was confused and I dont get confused easily.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:11 pm

"it means i go to any school i want, but i am bearly at school".....
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:18 pm

"Really thats really surprising I would never have guessed." i said sarcastically. "So do you live in La push?" I asked I was curious because Im sure the other werewolves did not like the fact that he was a werewolf but ate humans.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:20 pm

"I live in forks, but i dont realy like to talk about it with strangers"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:34 pm

"Um ok. I wouldnt want to make you uncomfortable considering Im a Vampire and your..... well a werewolf and we are supposed to be enemies I wouldnt want you to get in trouble." I laughed a little. "Well it was nice meeting you and I hope we bump into each other again." I smiled a small smile and started walking away. "Bye."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:36 pm

"bye" i vanished from veiw heading back out side of Lilys house...(diff fourm)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:57 pm

I turned around to make sure he was gone. I closed my eyes "Alice. Are you there." I thought." I thought you'd report back." she laughed a little "So did you find out anything about our little friend." "Yes." I thought "Just a little bit though." "Good." she said "i dont know about this Alice it seems..." "Wrong." she finished my sentence. "yes I mean i dont know." I thought. " We need to know some things about this guy. Jade hes different and you know it, but if you dont want to tell me its ok." I sighed stupid reverse phsycology. "No Ill tell you." I told her "Thank you." she replied "Now hurry home." "Ok." I said. i opened my eyes again"I hate myself." I yelled out into the street. Suddenly i heard peoples voices in my head 'What a strange girl.' I heard 'Good thing shes pretty.' I groaned "Stupid humans." I whispered and started to walk away for real this time. I turned around again "Im sorry." I whispered even though I knew it wouldnt help in anyway possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town *contains gore*   Town *contains gore* Empty

Back to top Go down

Town *contains gore*
Page 1 of 1