The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)

Go down 
+2
DarkAngel
Jade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:08 pm

I laughed at the remark "I dont know maybe its because....." I couldnt think of any good reasons why" I really dont know why maybe because we choose people but we wait too long and we end up losing our chance."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:11 pm

"You're probably right," I said glumly. "But I didn't have that much of a chance. We fought, he ran away. I come here and he's already Imprinted on Lily."
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:25 pm

"Thats too bad." I said quietly. "I had millions of chances to be with him forever he even asked me about getting married.But I guess thats what scared me the most back then the responsibility of being someones wife.It was a stupid thing to be afraid of and now I regret it." I felt like crying but sadly no tears came out thats one of the things I hated about being a vampire I punched a tree to stop my anger. I closed my eyes but soon opened them when I noticed that the music had stopped in the gym and people were walking out the dance was over. I looked over at Evangeline we should get going before Alice starts looking for us." i told her "Oh and dont tell anyone about our conversation tonight ok." I said "I dont want the others to know about the little secret I just told you about the marrige thing ok." I smiled a small smile and started walking towards the car.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:29 pm

"See you later, Jade," I whispered. Talking to her made me feel so much better. A weight was lifted off my chest.
And I'd take her secret to the grave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:30 pm

"alright lets go inside" I said quickly "unless you'd rather go cliff diving I'd be down for that!" I said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:33 pm

emma sat down on the bench wating for someone to ask her to dance this was her first dance and she was nervouse she had on a long purple dress that was harter v neck
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:36 pm

"what ever you want iam up for " i smiled slowly waiting for her anwser..
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:41 pm

emma say sin comming in she quickly sated to breath very fast if she was not nervous then she was now
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 11:20 pm

"Lets go in," I said decidedly "screw it, if I look horrible you could say I drank!" I teased as I took a breath and started inside
Back to top Go down
Genevieve

Genevieve

Female
Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:39 pm

as i walked through the doors to the dance i breathed out in sort of relief,
relived that i wasent the only one who came here alone. gram's been
urging me to get out of the house more, what other way then to waste a night
at a school dance, where 1, i dont dance and 2, i dont know anybody.
this night should be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)   Homecoming Dance(anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homecoming Dance(anyone can join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2