The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meals In Town :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Meals In Town :) Empty
PostSubject: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:06 pm

I paused from running; tajking in a deep breath. A cold wind was blow toward me and i inhaled the scents of human blood. It made my mouth water.
I took a step forward, turning a corner to what looked like a back street. Graffitied walls and garage's full of smokers and heavy drinkers. I waked past an open garage; the men whistled at me, some of them shouting heys babe and come join us for the night chick. Charming, but there smell wasn't as appatising for me.
I walked passed the garage (and the obviously drunken men) towards the end of the street. A woman walked around the corner I was walking too, as a wind blew her long bleach blonde hair infront of her, and blowing her delightful scent towards me.
The girl was skinny,boney.Covered in make up and little clothes.She stopped at the corner and leaned against a building, jumping at any cars that drove past.
She would do for a snack.
I smirked and walked forward, tossing my hair behind me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_the_outcast
Kyleeee

Male
Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:29 pm

KWWWWWWWWL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 3:14 pm

I walked down the street, looking for a meal. I was still thirsty. Really thirsty. I spoted a girl down the street. She was wearing a short, skimpy skirt. She smelled really good. I slowly walked towards the girl, her scent filling my nose. Just as I was about to pounce onto her...
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:24 am

I walked forward, ready to drink. Getting thirstier with each step. Just as I was aout a metre away a girl turned the corner, her sweet scent filling my nose. She wasn't human. I saw her looking at my snack. I ran foward at the new girl and hissed. The I turned around in time to watch my snack running down the street.
I hissed to the new girl "look what you did, who are you?".

(to kyle - your not sposed to comment KWL and stuff like that here lol'

Last edited by Pheobe-Rose on Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:24 am

"What did I do? You mean what did you do! You chased away my meal!" I stuided her. She had ebony eyes, but I could instanly tell they were usally red. She was one vampire I was actually taller than, and I looked her down from above.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:06 am

A growl escaped my throte.
"It was my snack."
She looked down at me, but I was unafraid of her height.I wouldn't want to fight in such an open place.Let alone with one of my own kind.
I moved my hair behind my ear. Out of my face.
Strange how much danger human's were in, just by roaming the street's.
"What are you doing here anyway. I've never smelt you around these parts."
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 10:36 am

The girl growled at me, and I instanly went tense. Aro would hate me if I fought in front of humans, but if I had to defend myself, I would. "Why?" I asked. "Is this your territory or something?" I sneered. " I thought they only messed around with that stuff in the south. And I don't stick around in one place for long, this is the first time in nearly 100 years I've been here. I'm just waiting for my brother. What about you?" I was kind of suprised I had said that much. I didn't usally talk that much to people.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 11:21 am

(iam sorry if its to gore)

Sin stroked his arm as he sared Down at the leaches 'some imortals they are fighting over pray like children iam starved, human flesh is so...delishis' Sin strot acrossed the roof, jumping he found the girl they where after, Sin droped down be hind her; his jacket flapted as he fell but the girl did not even notice him, her pail figure still stood at the corner (he is a werewolf) Sin taped her on the sholder leting the wind brush his face, Sin asked the girl "are you looking for some thing?" Sin said it with his warming voice,

"your pretty cute you want some thing?" she winked at Sin showing her teeth to him , she was skimpy obliviosly had AIDs

"want to come to my house?" Sin had lied right there he had no house he slep where ever he felt like

"If you can pay me then i will" she said with a wing a nuge.

"then come with me.." sin said as he pulled her into the ally way; they where deep in the ally and no one would beable to see him, Sin kissed her neck slolwy her skin tasted delishis salty and fresh,

the girl rubed her hands on sins back leting him kiss her neck.

Sin then started to shake madly

the girl thought he was horny, so she kissed his neck hearing the bone craking sound she relized he was a ware wolf! "WERE-!"

she was cut off by sin biteing down on her neck pealing it from her body Sin crushed her head in his mout his clothing was riped apart but his hunget was all most gone, blood flead all over the walls of the ally way, but Sin devoured her stomack, Sin laughed in his wolf form, he stood there over the body licking up the blood that he spilled
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 11:58 am

The girl growled back at me.
"Im not here for a fight. I was thirsty."
I wasn't in the right mood for a fight.
The winds howled around me, as i snapped my head up.
"I smell werewolf." I growled.
But soon the scent was gone.
I looked around.
Then back at the girl.
"No this isn't my terratory, I dont settle."
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:37 pm

"I don't want to fight either, unless you want the Volturri on our tail, " I said. "But I smell blood... fesh blood." That didn't make since, but I decided to ignore it. "But you know, most of the time, people usally interduce themselves before they start talking the msyertious strangers. I extened a hand to shake. " I'm Trista."
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:42 pm

I smiled and extended my hand to reach her's.
"Im Pheobe."
I push my hands in my pockets.
"Doesn't it seem fishy though, fresh blood and werewolves. I thought their terratory was in LaPush?"
If their were wolves dogs in Port Angeles I would Hvae to fight.
It was nice to see that I had some back-up
Well I hope I had some back-up.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:44 pm

Sin finished off the girl by draging her into the dumpster, pulling off her clothing he replaced it on his body he looked strange but all he would need to do is retreave his clothing from roof, Sin draged him self up the the wall looking for the roof with his clothing, (not to gore was it?)
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:03 pm

"Back around 100 years ago there were.... almost killed me and my brother, but we got away. It does seem fishy, but with one unexpecting werewolve and two vampires with....hey wait, you never mentioned your power, " I said. I looked at her, my head cocked to the side. "What is it?" I was curious to know if she would come in use if a fight came along...
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:15 pm

I smirked at her question.
"I have a similar power to Jane, if not identical. If i concentrate on a person I can make them feel pain all over there body."
Now i've told you mine
Whats yours?
I looked at her, then looked to the wall beside me. The cracks in the brick's, the dark colour they looked in the night sky.
I shook my head and loked ht her again.
note to self: stop daydreaming at bad times.
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:27 pm

"Jane? You've meet her? I really like her, we are good friends. I can control things with my mind, " I said. "So, in translaten, if any dog shows his face, if we are toghter, dosen't have a chance." I looked at her seriously for a moment. I wanted to fight that dog, and with Phobe, it was possible. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:29 pm

Sin crawled his way back to theback pack on the roof Sin tryed to wipe the blood off with a towl wich did not work to well, he tossed the towl off the side of the roof pulling on a Silver tuxedo and a white jacket Sin sat at the eage of the bulding, looking down on the Two vampiers, he started to humb waiting for them to notice him
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:36 am

"Four sailors near port 69.", i said. Having listened to their incredolous conversation.

Two pairs of deep black eyes glared at me.

Shrugging off the intense distaste, "I'd already eaten. Two of them got away. Am sure you could manage sharing.", I continued- passing a sarcastic look.

Just as I was about to leave, one of them came forward.....
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:27 am

Another vampire came toward us, as she was leaving I came forward.
"We think a werewolf has killed, were going after it. Are you in."
I smirked, usually I was not this upfront. But the idea of fighting one of those, one of those dogs
It made me all happy inside.
I laughed at my thought's. Then I turned my attention back around to the new vampire, studying her appearence.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:00 am

I asked my self as i stared down whith emrald eyes' "should i introduce my self? They look like they want to kill me. Why kill a wolf who has an adiction to flesh?" i played with my Tux and thought for a moment "ill introduce my self after they are done chating." i layed back on the roof, streaching my arms out i felt relaxed
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 12:32 am

"a werewolf huh?"

i paused for a few seconds thinking about the consequences of wasting much time but at that instance thought about what i'd be missing if i'd pass on this opportunity to hunt, a werewolf no doubt.

a sneer escaped my lips, and without another thought having to interrupt my determination.....

"sounds fun, am in. am amber by the way." passing a polite smile for the invite.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:04 am

they planed to hunt me while i planed to introduce my self? well this is going to be a hard hunt for them, its not like iam on the bulding laying down or any thing, I smiled slowly they where gunna be in for a rugh time, i set the bloody cloth on the gorund by my feet as a clue to where iam, i pulled my back pack up onto my back befor i jumped to the next roof that was sout east of the vampire girls,i droped my self down to the streets, my tux flaped madly as i fell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meals In Town :)   Meals In Town :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meals In Town :)
Page 1 of 1