The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!) Empty
PostSubject: Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!)   Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:12 pm

Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!) Teen_Lacey

Name: Dawn Blossom Oaks
Nickname: Blossom
Species: Werewolf

Appearance:

Hair: Dawns hair is a little longer than shoulder length brunette hair.

Eyes: Both her eyes are green but just slightly brown around the iris.

Build: Slim

Height: 5, 6

Weight: 115lbs

Skin: sun kissed

Drives: A yellow Hummer (which she won in a competition Wink

peircings/tattoos: none
bad habits: Did once smoke alot between the years of 15-16

Hates:
the small of gasoline
hospitals
the stench of vampires
the colour blue

Lollipops
the seaside
the forest.

Family: Lives with her father, her mother died in childbirth to her younger sister Kelley who passed away from Cancer just three years ago when Dawn turned 14. Both Dawn and her Father don’t talk much and when they do its arguments.

Personality: Dawn has a fairly sweet and child like personality once you get to know her but at first she will come across as loud and obnoxious. During fights she is very stubborn and tends to act before thinking. She always cares deeply for friends and wouldnt do anything to hurt any of them.

Dawn was born 1991 in August 13th A beautiful baby girl with thin dark hair and gorgeous green eyes. She had her mother’s hair and her father’s eyes and on her hip was a heart shaped birthmark which seemed to be a trait of the families. Dawn grew more quickly than the other kids in here classes, she would join gym classes and was an excellent swimming for her age.
At the age of three, Dawns Mother, Denise gave birth to another little girl and named it Kelley. Unfortunately Denise died from haemorrhaging in 1994 aged 33. At her Funeral, Her husband James the father of two held Kelley to his chest and held on tightly to Dawns hand, they were the only ones to attend, Denise’s family disapproved of her marrying James so this disowned her and ignored her calls and letters, and while James family are all deceased. Each of them placed a different type of flower onto her coffin as they laid it into the ground.

James gently let go of a Beautiful red rose, symbolises his undying love for her.

Dawn threw in a white lily symbolises youthful innocence

And both Dawn and James threw in a Chrysanthemum in Kelley’s behalf meaning in Japan ‘mums are a long symbol for long life

After that James went to work a lot leaving Dawn to take care of Kelley during school and out of school, all the way until she turned fourteen was when Kelley fell ill with a disease the doctors diagnosed as Cancer, Doing everything they could, Kelley passed away a few months later after chemo, her death was painless. Ever since that day Dawn and her father James never talk to each other and when they do they end up in arguments, and they always mentioned either one of her mother or Kelley.

Dawn pushed the key in the locked and pushed the door open lightly, chucking her bags upon the floor and kicking off her shoes she gave out a loud yawn as she manoeuvred her way towards the kitchen, opening the fridge she grabbed out a carton of orange juice, flipping off the lid she brought it to her lips and poured the sweet fruit juice down her throat, she didn’t notice the man standing behind her.
“Dawn! How many times have I told you not to drink out of the carton?!” Was a loud bellowing voice. Jumping out of her skin she dropped the carton making the juice spill all over the floor.
“DAWN!”
“What! You made me jump!” She replied back spitefully picking up a nearby dish clothe and began mopping up the mess while grumbling curse words. While her father leaned against the doorframe rubbing his temples with a wild look on his face.
“Do you know what time it is?” He shouted still trying to keep himself calm.
“Course I do! It’s only ten O’clock” Dawn picked herself off the floor and chucked the orange soaked cloth onto the counter. She made her way towards the stairs before feeling his grip tightly wrap around her arm.
“I told you to be back at nine! I was worried sick; imagine what could have happened to you!”
“If you haven’t noticed! I can take care of myself! Jesus dad! I could punch a whole in the wall!” Dawn pulled her arm out of his grasp and gave him one last evil look before running upstairs into her room, slamming the door behind her. She jumped upon her bed and sighed into her pillow. Till her calmness was interrupted by her father barging into her room again his eyes full of rage.
“How dare you just walk away from me like that!!” He screamed grabbing hold of her tightly and pulling her to her feet, “and you know as much as I do that you can’t just go hitting people with your strength! You could really hurt someone!”
“Hasn’t stopped you.” Was Dawns simple reply while turning away from him, She felt his grip tighten, she turned to look at him but as she did so her breath was cut short but a his forceful punch in the stomach, he looked down at her, his eyes widened as his grip loosen and she fell back upon her bed clutching hold of her ribs.
“I…I…I…didn’t mean-“
“Get me to a hospital!!” she screamed back at him in agony. He nodded and swooped her into his arms running towards the car and gently placing her in the back seats, running back to the driver’s seat he rushed towards the hospital his thoughts running around everywhere.
Picking her up he rushed into A&E, where the doctor bandaged her up and spoke to James saying it was only a few broken ribs that won’t take long to heal. James sighed and walked into the hospital bed area where she lay.
“What are you doing here, Leave!” Dawn almost shouted turning her head away from him, while tears ran down her cheek
“No dawn it was an accident!”
“An Accident! Do you know what just leave.”
“but-
“LEAVE!”

Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!)   Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:41 am

HOLD
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!)   Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:24 am

HOLD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!)   Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn Oaks ~The werewolf~ (under construction!)
Page 1 of 1