The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)

Go down 
+6
artists_enigma
Bree
IceHeart13
Reagan
Dawn
Riley
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:44 am

I think it would be interesting for us to reflect on our theorys for Breaking Dawn.

I don't have a major theory set in stone, but I think that Bella and Edwards wedding is going to get crashed. Maybe by the Voltori, or Jake.
Jacobs probably going to imprint, too, and Bella will subconsiously get jelous/heartbroken.

That's all I got.
You guys have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yet_to_be_seen
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:01 am

that is actually some pretty good theories! *claps*=]]

Meh i have a feeling something really bad is going to happen to jacob and they have to cancel the wedding :S xD
Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
Reagan

Reagan

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:12 am

I like the theory of Jake imprinting and Bella getting jealous. I think, however, that a main character will definiately perish. Most likely Jake or one of the Cullens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xjohnnyxxdeppxxloverx
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:17 am

I think that Bella isn't going to become a vampire. Since Breaking Dawn is based off a midsummer's dream, I think that Bella/ Edward will have a huge fight, and will break up. Edward would get back together with Tanya and Bella with Jacob, but then Jacob would imprint and leave Bella hopeless and broken again, back in her "zombie state". So Edward will see what's happened to her, and he realizes that they are still in love, and he breaks up with Tanya to get back with Bella. But Tanya is so filled of hatered and jealusy for Bella she kills Edward. Bella runs away to the meadow, and she's going to commit sucide rather than being without Edward. But instead, a strange person stops her, and that person is Edward's great niece. (Or however greats it would be). So Bella stays with him, but she is still in love with Edward. So, in the end, Bella dies of old age, and goes back to Edward in heaven, where they are happy forever.

I know this will never happen, but I still love the idea.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:24 am

WOW
I love that Theory, i gasped when I read the 'kills edward' part.
I never thought of that happening, and I dont want it too, but it'd make an awesome story line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yet_to_be_seen
Bree

Bree

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Sounds about right to me. I just want everyone to be happy. That would be the perfect ending. Smile

Edit: Forgot to mention, a lot of my friends and I think that Alice is going to die. It's not that we want her to, we just think she's going to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amberthevampireslayer
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 6:56 pm

It’s hard to grasp the possibilities. I honestly don't want anyone to die. Grrr, just saying the word- ending a character is just a great and grave loss for me. I’ve grown so attached to them; I pray Stephanie would continue writing the twilight series all the way till I have my own grandchildren. It’s an epic novel. Smile

But despite my pitiful attempts to be intentionally naive, I do think someone is going to die too. It was somehow implicitly directed or implied in Eclipse.

I would love to see Jacob imprint and then be the 1st ever werewolf to fight it. I don’t want Bella to become a vampire, and I don’t want Edward to die. I’d be devastated if Alice passed on too. But on a lighter note, the theory about Bella eventually joining Edward in heaven was pretty nice. Wink Uhm, when Bella was in the meadow, I think you were talking about Edward’s great nephew? Ehehe... Coz niece would be a girl and that would be a little bit controversial and lesbian (FYI, I have nothing against lesbians).

I also think that there is more mayhem from Charlie and Renee. Oh and Phil too.

About the Volturi, I have this feeling Bella's going to die. weird huh? I think it comes from my innate dislike for her. ahaha! I think I want her to die. Am not exactly sure that’s what’s best for the book. ahaha!

ok.. ok..

i think i want to hear your opinion on this..
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:19 am

After reading your post, I just thought.
If Bella dies, doesn't that mean Edward dies as well?
After all New Moon is enough evidence to support that.
UNLESS something changes
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:39 am

ahaha! Laughing ture, so true..

I guess Bella dying without Edward suffering for it is wishful thinking. Sad

hmmm, Seth is a phenomenal writer! I don't know what to expect. Alot of things can happen. Or you know what? Bella might turn into a vampire and join the Volturi. Leaving Edward heartbroken when she realizes shes the most powerful vampire in the world!
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 9:03 pm

after reading all the books i have come up with a small conclusion,

Bella and edward get hiched with jacob and the other wolves introrupting them, and i after a while into the story eventaly she will become a vampire as well, and once jacob sees her again he imprints on the new bella

thats the sumary of what i think is gointo to happen in the next book ^^ that or it could be one of my other throys lol i have a lot of them this one seems the most unthought of so i gave it a hural lol
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:24 am

I think it'd be kinda sweet if Jacub Imprinted on vampire Bella. it just proves how much he really loves her.

i always thought that there should be some secret romance between vampires and werewolves, it's a cool idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
Oscurita Nacht

Oscurita Nacht

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 am

A good idea is if the Danali's come down for the wedding. The werewolves try and stop it, and the Danali's go after them. Just as this is all happening the Volturi show up. So everything would essentially be a mess, and someone is going to die. In order to please the volturi, Edward has to change her in front of them. But he won't want to, so someone else will have to do it.

And if the Danali's show up, Jacob could imprint on one of them?
Back to top Go down
http://getsurei.deviantart.com
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:46 am

Ok I thought of something else....

Remeber how Edward said that if Bella changed becusase she thought she had to, she would regret it, and start to dislike Edward. And Rosalie said is the they had a happy ending, they would all be undergrave stones. There's tons of quotes like that through out the series. Will what if Bella discovers that the Volturri are comming, and if Bella isn't changed, then they'll kill her to guard the secret. So Edward is about to change Bella, but she remebers what he said to her, and stops him at the last possible second. So the Cullens and wolves want to fight to potect her, fight the Volturri, but Bella knows they have Alec's power, and more fighters. So she runs away, and meets them (the Volturri) herself. They realise how much potential power she has, so they change her. It turns out Bella has the most amazing power in the worl. Since in her human life, she made the Cullens feel human, she has the power to make vampires human. But there's a catch- she can't make herself human. So after changing all of the Volturri, she goes back to the Cullens, and tells them her power. While the rest of them become human, and have normal lives, everything they wanted, Edward wants to stay a vampire. He knows that Bella can't change herself. So at first Bella agrees with him, then remeers from her human life how much he hated being a vampire. And how much he still did. She remebers what Rosalie said. She doesn't want to be selfish. For once, it's Bella that's breaking Edward in half. So she changes Edward into a human, and something changes. He has green eyes. And he's happy. Finally, there's only one vampire in the world- Bella. (By then Edward has died of old age). She is so lonely, so heartbroken - she cries. And as a single teardrop falls down her face, she slowly goes back to being a human. It turns out Edward had been right all along- vampires couldn't feel, they had stone hearts. And Bella had unlocked it- she had felt something greater than her thirst. So Bella lives her human life to the fullest, without Edward. Then finally, she dies of old age and goes to heaven to be with Edward! Sad !!

(Ok yeah, I guess I'm kinda a "Tragic Romance", dying Romeo and Julliet/ Tuck Everlasting person...)

(drop the kinda... I AM! Very Happy ) - sorry if it's kinda long!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)   Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn Thoerys (Spoilers, Maybe?)
Page 1 of 1