The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisting Sarrows..

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

do u have x-box live for x-box 360 ?
yes
Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:32 pm

I wated at the end of the hall no one was out there exept for a girl that was brand new to the school, Seths hands where around her like they where going out his hand layed on her waist as he asked them "what you think?" he motioned to his new snack
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 4:21 am

"I think you should leave her alone and find someone in Seattle," I told him. "The Cullens don't tolerate hunting in Forks."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:10 pm

the girl that hung to his waist muttered slowly her face all most bursting with blush "what are you talking about hes my boyfriend"

Seths lips Twiched into a smile...
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:15 pm

"That's what you think," I snapped. "Now get away before I hurt you."
John put his hand on my shoulder. "Relax, Lacey. Don't scare the girl."
I impatiently pushed his hand away, staring daggers at the very stupid, very vulnerable girl.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:23 pm

"you so want to go out with him, HA i got him first" she childishly stuck her tung out at her and sneered..

Seth stood still leting it unfold.. he muttered in his mind 'how fun are my new toys!'
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:28 pm

I punched her lightly, still feeling the snap of bone. She screamed, and I went for her again. "I said stay away if you value your life!" I said evenly.
My brother gabbed me and dragged me outside. What the hell is wrong with you? he thought to me.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:33 pm

seth all most laughed "i think she has a thing for me" i placed my hand on the girls back befor i pulled her up, i moved her into a emtyed class room, then i layed her on the desk i aked her slowly smelling the blood that rose form her lips it was so temting "are you all right?"

she couldent talk blood was blocking her mouth,

I pulled my self closer to her and let my cool breath, brush against her skin my breath was so much more suductive then normal vampires, i pushed a bit of her hair from her neck as i widedn my mouth to drip my lips to her neck...(he did not bite her yet)
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:37 pm

I burst out of John's grip and ran to the empty classroom, kicking Seth in the side, knocking him to the wall.
"Stop," I snarled. "No war with the Cullens will be started on my watch."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:44 pm

seth mearly stood up and accted like a human..

while the girl on the desk kicked her with all her might brakeing her foot

"i think you dont want me to 'kiss' her" i snarled at her then i toyed with a lock of sins hair...
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:50 pm

"No, I don't," I said, standing up from my feline crouch. John was next to me, staring at me. It was unnerving since we were the same height. "Evangeline's been asking about you," I said. "You should visit her sometime.
John gave me a warning look.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 6:17 pm

"not untill i get my drink" i told them all with black eyes...
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 6:21 pm

John lunged forward and punched Sorrow. "Get your drink in Seattle!" he roared. I beamed, proud of my brother for finally standing up to say something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisting Sarrows..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2