The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorrows Twisting Souls

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Sorrows Twisting Souls Empty
PostSubject: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:21 pm

My Glasses Hung on the rim of my nose as i looked over passer bys in time i noticed a girl that winked at me, i ignored her as one after another girls start to Stare at me, i smiled i winked one at a time they tryed to grab my hand or aske me on a date untill i told them i was waiting for my girlfriend wich was a lie of Corse..
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:23 pm

emma looked at all the girls staring at the new person it was sick they were all so desperate he was just a normal guy just like any other
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:24 pm

(i have new picks of emma on my carrie profile and the avatar is her to if you want to know what she looks like)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:30 pm

my eyes drifted to a girl that was extramly beatyful.. for a human that is i moved my way to her and asked her slowly "whats your name?" (i noticed)
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:32 pm

emma saw the boy coming over to her she looked up and ansered him" Emma Wills..."
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:36 pm

(i have to go i will reply tomarrow)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:40 pm

"well Emma Wills. The Names Sarrow Everglade nice to meet you" my lips flicked into a smile she smelt like Sweetend wine
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:44 pm

emma looked at the boy "it is nice to meet you to..." emma did not know about this boy there was just something about him he was mistorious and hidding something
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:49 pm

My eyes followed every trace of her body, every line every speck of her body my eyes folowed them untill i would beable to pluck her out of a miles away "What are you doing hear in Seattle?"
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 5:13 pm

"i move here a couple months ago with my dad because my mom went away on a busness trip for a year." she said
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:00 pm

I pushed my glasses up the rim of my nose as i asked slowly "what do you like about Seattle?"
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:13 pm

"i dont know... why are you asking all these weird questions it is also non of your business!" emma gave him a strang look
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 pm

"i hope i did not use to much of your time" I placed one foot infrunt of the other as i walked into and ally, i layed aganst the wall slolwy..
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:19 pm

" omg gosh you dont have to take it that harsh! i meen what is your deal?" emma said
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 9:44 pm

i moved farther into the ally untill i was in a too dark of a spot for her humen eyes to pick out, i waited iwth out breathing i waited to see what she would do..
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:40 pm

emma waited for a relpy but did not get one she walked slowly around the corner to look for him
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Anna had finally finished looking around Seattle. Even though it was late, she thought it would be the best time to investigate without crowds of people. She turned a corner and saw a girl looking for something or someone. Anna automaticly recognised the girl. It was Emma, Anna had recently met her and she seemed like a really nice person. Anneliese wondered what Emma was doing here all alone in the middle of Seattle. But of course Anna was in the same situation. Maybe it was best if they stuck together. So Anna called after her "Emma! Hey! Have you lost something? I really think we should stay together. When you're done here I can take you back home as well."

Anna wasn't sure if Emma looked frightened or as if something like this was perfectly normal. Either way, it wasn't safe for either of them to be wondering alone in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 4:58 pm

i twited my mouth into a discusted frown i muttered angerly "damn" i sliped farther down into the ally and layed my self aganst the cold wall
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:10 pm

"sorrow please where did you go i am scared..."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:25 pm

i muttered slowly "iam back hear" a sigh excaped my lips...
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:51 pm

emma slowly walked to the back of the corner...
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:52 pm

i stood taping her shoulder......
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:17 pm

emma quickly turn around "ohhh your wcared me"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:22 pm

"i get that" i muttered slowly not realy thinking
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:25 pm

emma slowly turned around to where sin was " wow sis where did you come from..." she smilled at sin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Twisting Souls   Sorrows Twisting Souls Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorrows Twisting Souls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next