The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisting Sarrows..

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

do u have x-box live for x-box 360 ?
yes
Twisting Sarrows.. Vote_lcap40%Twisting Sarrows.. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Twisting Sarrows.. Vote_lcap60%Twisting Sarrows.. Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 7:21 pm

My Lips Twinged Into A Smile All The Girls In My First Blushed As I Was Introduced to the class

"good morneing class this is a new student from.." he turned his head to me.

I Moved My Glasses To The Rim Of My Nose Then I Told Them Showing a Small Bit of My Teeth To Them. I Was Care Full As To Not Reval My Vamperic Teeth "The Name Is Sorrow Everglade..It Delights Me To Meet You All" My Face Was Dead Pail Wich Added To My Moultable Colored Hair..
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female
Number of posts : 71

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 7:27 pm

I looked up at the new vampire. Sorrow. A strange name, of course, but I'd seen worse. Sin, for example. Beside me, John coughed to disguise a chuckle.
"They just keep pouring in, don't they?" he said.
"Yes. I'll bet Forks is even more dangerous than Volturi by now, with all these vampires and werewolves," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 7:42 pm

I Noteced The Twins There Who I Was Looking For I Was Working For The Volturi, I Sat My Self Next To John "well i have been looking for you" I Told Them Slowly
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:23 pm

I quickly looked up to see another new student he smelled like a vampire. 'Another one.' I thought 'What was it about Forks that made vampires want to come here?' I sighed 'Oh well I.' thought the more the merrier I guess. But something about this new student got my attention something about him was different I just didnt know what it was oh well I thought maybe I'd think of it later.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:51 pm

i could see a nother Vampire in my pritral vision i muttered to my self "great" i told my self 'now iam never going to beable to get my plan on its way'
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:46 pm

I looked at him for a while when I heard something someones thoughts its sounded like the new guy 'what plan?' I thought this made me very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:35 am

I looked over at Sorrow, seated beside my brother. "What do you want?" I hissed. The seat next to John had always been empty, and I liked it that way. I didn't want anyone sitting next to us. So I pulled John's chair slightly closer to mine, glaring at the new vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:18 am

"its about seth" i focused on my fingers at that i had to try not to think about it the Volterra. i was told some vampires hear in forks could read minds. i pushed my glasses higher onto my nose, i saw the vampire in my pritral vision she had a ciruos look on her face 'so your a mind reader?' i focused on my fingers slowly
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 2:04 pm

"That's already being taken care of," I sniffed, turning away. "Isn't that right, John?"
"Yes," my brother answered. "My sister is quite good at making things turn out the way she wants them to."
Back to top Go down
Genevieve

Genevieve

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 5:06 pm

i sat in class while the new kid was being
introduced to the class, i just kinda sat and stared at him
something about him...i though
vampire
i knew it
i was usually slow at these things, the whole figuring out whos
a vampire and whos not, but in forks, its alot easier
but this one seemed different in some way
i couldnt put my finger on it.
"crap" i muttered when i realized i was staring.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 5:28 pm

I gasped quietly at the thought I heard ' how do you know? ' I replied to him through thought.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 6:56 pm

'theres to many dammn vampires hear' i couldent hear her thoughts i just looked at the faces on every one in the room half of them where vampires wich was slitly...anoying me My lips twiched into a Smile "why is every one stareing at me?" I twittled my thumbs gently, my eyes looked around intently, there purple flared at the eages, for me it ment my thirst was clenched...
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:16 pm

i wrote something on a piece of paper which told him I needed to talk to him after class. I quickly crumpled it up and through it to him there were to many people thinking for me to actually hear his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:24 pm

I saw Jade scribble something on a piece of paper and slide it to Sorrow. Good, I thought. I hope she eats up all of his time. He doesn't need to get involved with my job.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:48 pm

I quickly turned in Lacey's direction when I heard her thoughts but quickly turned back to look at my paper . 'somethings going on in this town ' I thought I just hope its not bad.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:12 pm

I looked over the note be for i moved my hand gracefully over it scrribing 'mabe if i feel like it' i chucked it back at her then asked the twins slowly "how far is he along?" i twisted my purple eyes at them, be for i thought to my self 'i could do with a snack'
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:06 pm

' Ughh.' I thought after reading the note talking to him maybe harder than I thought.
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:22 am

"He's just as far along as we need him to be right now," I snapped. "Either way it's none of your business, so why even bother to ask us in the first place."
"Lace, don't be so mean to the poor boy," John murmured. I turned to him.
I'll be as mean as I want, I sent a thought his way. This is my assignment and the Volturi specifically said not to get anyone else involved.
He sighed. I just don't like it when you antagonize others, he thought. There's lots of people who could be dangerous to you.
"But that's why I have you," I told him out loud, smiling and leaning my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve

Genevieve

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 2:45 pm

something weirds going on here, i dont know what but i hope i figure out before its too late. i though to myself.
if something weird happens
i dont wanna be in the dark when it does.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:50 pm

(god iam reading new moon for the third time and i punched a locker at school cuzz i was so pissed off about edward leaveing bella!)

"oh well i supose you may want to tell me later on Aro istructed me to help out with S.E.T.H. " i smiled to my self i knew all about Seth.
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:56 pm

(i just cried)

"I don't care what Aro said," I snapped again. "This is my job and I have to prove I can do it successfully!"
John gave me a warning look and I thought about what I had just said. "Not that I messed something else up. I've done everything perfectly."
I turned away, a scowl on my face.

Last edited by ALightAngel on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : um, wrong wording)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:05 pm

"i expected that it was all going to plan S.E.T.H. all ready knows what your up to iam asumeing?" i smiled at them then told them "your sister is cute i wish you both where up for grabs" i said it Teaseing when an apple came out of no where and hit my face.
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:11 pm

I narrowed my eyes as the apple hit him. "Don't talk to me like that," I said. "John's the only person I could ever love."
My darling brother said, "Seth knows about the first part of the plan, but we haven't explained it all. He doesn't need to know."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:21 pm

seth was standing in the halls 'there you are' i hucked the apple back at him with more force then needed and he was gone faster then a vampire should be
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:24 pm

I smelled Seth just in time to see Sorrow throw the apple at him. "What's your problem?" I hissed.
Raising my hand, the teacher said, "Yes, Miss White?"
"May I use the bathroom?" I asked.
"Yes."
I pulled John out of class and we ran for Seth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twisting Sarrows.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisting Sarrows..   Twisting Sarrows.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisting Sarrows..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next