The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A "bite" to eat!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Are wolves that eat humans sexy?
yes
A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
no
A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
phh no
A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
god go away
A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I LOVE THEM!!
A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
go die!
A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-24

A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:11 pm

(hey everybody)

emma sat up she was in the middle of the alley and it was pitch black out side she thought to herself she was all olone was that body a dream and were was she now
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:15 pm

(hi)

i pulled the ckirt on i looked realy strange with it on but it was better then nothing "well this is cool iam a girl" i took a few steps closer to her be for muttering "Shit! god whats with this lets go i need to go now" my shoulder twiched as i made my way to the bike a guy in a car sped up when he saw me...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:18 pm

(from guy's point of view)

"Wahoooo! Lettin' yourself loose, huh dude!"

(k, back to me)

I burst out laughing. "Welcome to your new life as a woman. Like it?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:21 pm

"you shut up or your gunna get fingered by a woman" i fliped them off...

(hopefully thats not to unappropry et)
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:23 pm

I kept laughing, so hard I fell against a tree, clutching my stomach. "I wish... I had... a camera," I managed to say.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:24 pm

"thats it take your skirt back" i riped the skirt from my waist and i threw it to her, and i kicked the bike to life....
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:28 pm

"Umm, I'm just going to run back home. I'm not going to ride that thing with you. Besides, I'm in my underwear, I don't want anyone to see me... And, dude, I recommend you stay off the road, too. Might get pulled over by the cops or something."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:29 pm

"oh and i was going to take you to my house to" it was a simi joke half way litteral
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:32 pm

"Um, if you were serious, I'd come, but I'm still not riding on your bike. Do you want me to come? I have to stop at the Cullens to get some pants first." I nervously tugged my shirt down, trying to cover up my underwear.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:35 pm

"actualy i dont have a house... i like the woods better but come on and ride with me i can move thrugh these woods so easly!"

(lol playa play)
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:38 pm

"You... are kind of perverted. I'm not riding. I will run, because I am not wearing pants. I'm not a ho."

(i hope saying that is okay)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:41 pm

" i laughed slowly be that way iam going home so if you want to see me ill be back by lilys in the forest, i held onto the brake be for i sped around heading therugh the forest so her father would not see me.. (to the clinic)
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:44 pm

"I'll meet you there." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:44 pm

we pulled to a stop out side the inn, the sun was going to be up soon so it would be harder for us to get back, i moved into the bulding wating for her by the entrence
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:47 pm

My nerves were about to kill themselves I was so stressed. But I followed him in, wondering what would happen.
I took The 40-Year-Old-Virgin to a whole new level. I was a 250-Year-Old-Virgin. So forgive me for being ignorant.

(hah, i am about to pass out i'll talk to u tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:22 am

i shook my head rughfly it felt like knives had come thrugh my chest...i muttered slowly a tear trickled down my right eye my oly mortal portion i moved my self over to my bike kicking it to life i for got about Evangline compleatly, i felt a shril pain in my chest some thing was rong i need to go see her NOW, as i sped off at the highest speed my bike could take me it did not feel like enuff .....
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:40 pm

I watched his shrinking form, and my heart constricted. What had changed? What could make him disappear so suddenly?
Lily.
I started running back to Forks. Even though she took Sin's heart, I didn't want her harmed. And I had a bad feeling the Volturi were somehow involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A "bite" to eat!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Washington And Italy :: Seattle-
Jump to: