The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A "bite" to eat!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Are wolves that eat humans sexy?
yes
A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
no
A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
phh no
A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
god go away
A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I LOVE THEM!!
A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
go die!
A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:01 pm

"Well what?" I asked, then paused. "Wait! You're not telling me to drink from you are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:11 pm

i moved closer and neeled down next to her "thats what iam implying"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:13 pm

I groaned. "If I thought you were crazy before, I was totally wrong. But, never mind. Where do you want me to bite?" I could already feel the blood rising in my throat again. "Urghhhhhh," I said."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:17 pm

"you may as well do my stomach i dont lils to see it" i pulled my shirt up half way revealing a perfect six pack...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:21 pm

"Show-off," I murmured. But I lowered my head until it was eye-level with his stomach. Nervously, I said, "Are you sure you're okay with me doing this?"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:22 pm

I shook my head slowly "no you dieing is so much a better thing!" i said it sarcasticly...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:24 pm

"Fine." I pushed him over so he was lying down, then gave him one last, withering look before sinking my fangs into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:26 pm

i felt the sharp but farmilyer prick in my side, i clenched my teeth tight together as i waited...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Hot, sweet blood rushed into my mouth, making me dizzy. This was the best thing I'd ever tasted in my life. It intoxicated me like a drug, until I started feeling a little high, and a definite head rush.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:30 pm

my right arm twiched madly like it was trying to kill her a Spike rose from the arm riping thrugh the glove on it, it pricked her in the side with a warning, I was not aware of the spike..
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:33 pm

A faint pain in my side... I glanced at Sin. He looked at me apologetically, his arm covered in spikes. Oh. Then my mind drifted back to his blood, of which there was nothing alike. I needed more. More.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:36 pm

My arm bbegan to twich the spike jabed her harder in the side all most going into her...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:38 pm

My hand flew out slapped his arm away. I couldn't be bothered with these trivial things in vampire heaven.

(heh heh)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:41 pm

(iam going to hurt you)

the loss of blood was starting to make me dizzy, i snarled at her, i started to transform into my wolf body, my flesh started to become hairy my right arm turned into a wolf paw, i stood up on my hind legs snarling...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:44 pm

I fell to the ground in shock. Looking up, my mouth still dripping blood, I saw him start to transform, but I was suddenly paralyzed, unable to move...
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:46 pm

A force full snarl came from my open jaw my teeth glinting in the light of the moon...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:47 pm

I still couldn't get up and run, all I could do was sit on the ground and wipe my mouth. "Sin?" I squeaked. "I'm so-"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:49 pm

the holes on my side closed traping her veinom inside me it burned horbly, i droped my self to the ground, and liked my side
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:51 pm

I watched him suffer, just like I had all those years ago. I reached out, my head bowed in shame, to try and give him some comfort.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:53 pm

i moved my self be hind a tree befor i let my self shift backinto my mortal form, i poked my head around the tree and asked slowly "could i barrow some clothing?" i was smileing when i said it like nothing had ever happened
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:55 pm

"Um, I don't carry around extra clothes," I told him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:57 pm

"well i hope you dont mind me walking around nude" i smiled at her still, be for i steped from be hind the tree revealing my body, i was whereing nothing not even underware
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:59 pm

I started laughing. "Jeez, Sin, do you have any shame at all? Not that I mind. And I don't mean that in a 'I like seeing guys naked' way so don't get the wrong idea. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:01 pm

"can i borrow your skirt (or pants or what ever you are whereing)" i smiled slowly turning my self back behind the tree (u like me to show off my junk oh yeah!)
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:04 pm

(shut up no i don't)

"Umm, here." I pulled off my shirt and threw it to him. "I don't think you'd fit in my pants."

(uh, that sounded really nasty)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A "bite" to eat!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Washington And Italy :: Seattle-
Jump to: