The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A "bite" to eat!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Are wolves that eat humans sexy?
yes
A "bite" to eat! Vote_lcap14%A "bite" to eat! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
no
A "bite" to eat! Vote_lcap0%A "bite" to eat! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
phh no
A "bite" to eat! Vote_lcap43%A "bite" to eat! Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
god go away
A "bite" to eat! Vote_lcap0%A "bite" to eat! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I LOVE THEM!!
A "bite" to eat! Vote_lcap29%A "bite" to eat! Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
go die!
A "bite" to eat! Vote_lcap14%A "bite" to eat! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:58 pm

as we slid to a stop out side a hotle i moved my self off the bike, i held my hand out to her and waited...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:02 pm

All these humans... I really was hungry. Taking his hand, I slid off the bike and looked around. This was the first time I'd been here in a few dozen years. People passed, and I could instantly tell who were locals, and who were tourists.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:16 pm

i noticed a yung girl of 20 she was a little bit overwaight, i wispered to her "that one looks righta" i pointed at her
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:18 pm

"What?" I said, then looked to where Sin was pointing. "Oh, you can have it. I'm more into the leaner boys. And homeless guys. I don't like thinking about people with families who never go home."
I walked into an alley, searching...
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:34 pm

i made my way over to the women and spoke slowly, "Your pretty cute do you want to do some thing?" i asked,

(Fat lady)
she blushed at sin she shook her head up and down then asked "what do you have in mind?" she thought to her self 'omg i hope he wants to do it iam still a virgen!'

(sin)
i moved my self closer to her "how about doing some thing Fun?" i winked at her as i sliped into the ally, she traled behind me, we where pretty deep in when i moved her to a wall, I pulled my right glove off slowly, revealing my Demonic arm, she was shocked by it and never reacted to it, i moved it to her cheek holding her cheek i put my lips next to her ear, and wispered "you have met a wolf" at that last word my arms sliped around her neck, her neck craked killing her, i pulled off my shirt seting it down next to her dead corpce, i pulled my pants off as well, along with my gloves they all layed in a pile covered with a plastic bag, my body blured into a new shape i snaped my neck down on her stomach, i tore the fat from her flesh, cesing on the fat flood splateded every where with each bite the more smelly the corpce be came, i snaped my head down again riping her plump hart from her chest i started to chew on her bones as i sat there savering every bite...
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-24

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:39 pm

emma was walking around as she made her way to the mall she took the back alleys because it was faster then the whole way arould she knew nothing bad would happen
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:41 pm

i lifted my snout into the air shit i thought to my self i picked up the bag with my teath befor i jumped up to the roof of the buldings, leaveing my favort part be hind the eyes...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:42 pm

(firstly, dude, you have a sick mind)

It wasn't long before I came upon a bundle in an alley. Upon closer inspection, I found that it was a man, sleeping. He was old and looked gruff, but I wasn't complaining. Too hungry for that. So I carefully raised his head onto my lap. "Sorry," I whispered, then twisted his head until I snapped his neck. He didn't even cry out. I lowered my mouth to his neck and bit him. Hot, fresh blood squirted out into my mouth. I swallowed quickly, in time with his rapidly slowing heartbeat, until he was completely drained. I wiped my mouth and put him slowly back down.
I found another victim soon after. A young boy, only seventeen or so. He was passed out on the ground, his sleeve rolled up, a needle falling out of his hand. I bit into his neck without even fully killing him first. After he was done, I snapped his neck as well just to make sure he was truly dead.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:43 pm

emma was about 1 mile away from the mall there was now people down the alley that she could see she was a little bit nervous but she was gooing ot be fine right
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Oh. I smelled a girl's scent. Emma. I looked behind me to see her form passing by. Oh, shit. I scrambled up the wall onto the roof, searching for Sin. We really needed to be going soon. Emma didn't know about us, and I hoped it stayed that way.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:48 pm

emma then heard a noise behind her she quickly turned around there was nothing there"it was a mouse..." she said to herself but inside she was scared now
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:51 pm

She'd almost caught me. I crawled over the roof, looking down at the people wandering the streets. If they saw me, who knows what would happen. Sin was somewhere close, I could smell him...
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:51 pm

i pulled my self into my human form and turned to the bag and riped it open, i forced on my pants then gloves, and my shirt...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:54 pm

Oh, where was he? Damn, that boy was hard to track, and I was a master at tracking. I kept crawling across rooftops. It was so dark now. Back at the hike, I bet they had already stopped for the night. It took a while to get here, then we still had to get back...
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:56 pm

emma started to look up and she caught a sight of something it looked like flesh she was really starting ot get scared now
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:00 pm

Had she seen me? Of, shit, shit, shit, where was Sin? At this rate, it'd be tomorrow morning before I found him. I considered abandoning the hiking trip, it was late after all. I knew it was rude, but I really didn't feel like going anymore. Hopefully they had found someone to liven up the party.
There was a hotel by the bike. I should just get a room then meet back up with Sin tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
x_cold_kiss_x

x_cold_kiss_x

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:05 pm

she walked up to a nother alley and then she saw it a body covered in blood it was a young man about 17 and he had 2 holes on his neck "AAAAHHHHHH" emma started to run she was so freaked out
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:12 pm

I heard her scream.. She must have seen the boy's body. I stood up and started running across the rooftops, jumping down in an alley right next to the hotel. Well, his bike was there, so he hadn't left me. I checked to make sure I was blood free, then pulled some cash out of my pants pocket, walking into the hotel.
Damn Sin. I hope he found me here. I wasn't going out again while Emma was there. It was too risky. I got a cheap little room for the night, completely abandoning the idea of the hike. It was a bad idea for me. I mean, I could talk to people, but I didn't completely fit in. The only place I ever felt at comfort was with Sin. After all, freaks had to stick together.
Right?
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 10:07 pm

i moved my way accrosed the roof heading for my bike, i looked and i could smell her she must have went in side i left a note for the frunt desk to give to her it read

went to the Hike

Sin see you there there was a doodle of a winking face as the I in Sins name

i sat on my bike and waited for her to run out side for me...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 4:18 am

The phone rang. I slowly moved across the hotel room, my limbs stiff from eating, and picked it up. "Hellah?" I slurred. They must think I'm drunk.
"Evangeline Black? This is the front desk. A note is here for you."
Must be from Sin. Thank God, I'd been here for a couple of hours at least.
I ran down to the lobby, still stiff, and picked it up. After scanning it I checked out of my room and hurried outside. He was there, still waiting for me.
All I did was slide onto the bike, rest my head in between his shoulder blades, and hang on limply.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 7:15 am

i kicked the bike to life heading for the newtens...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:37 pm

Halfway there, I moaned, "Stop..." He did, and I crawled off, limping into the woods by the road. Holding my stomach, I leaned over by a tree, the blood I'd just swallowed rising into my throat. Part of it anyway. I tried desperately to keep it down, swallowing multiple times.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:30 pm

i shook my head slowly "i think i know why your bedy is acting up, you may need wolf blood" i rolled my palm down her back slowly...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:42 pm

My breath froze when he did that. I shivered slightly, and suddenly, the blood came up, spilling all over me and the ground below me. "You may be right," I murmured, staring down at my ruined clothes. "And I was being so careful not to ruin these. Alice will be mad."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 6:59 pm

I shook my head 'girls and clothing' "Well then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A "bite" to eat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "bite" to eat!   A "bite" to eat! Empty

Back to top Go down

A "bite" to eat!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Washington And Italy :: Seattle-
Jump to: