The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Have you ever wished you could imprint for real?
i all ways have
Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
at times...
Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
i never have
Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
i dont know i never read twilight
Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:12 pm

"I guess a goodnights sleep." I told him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:19 pm

"na iam still hungry give me a soda please" ....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:32 pm

(I finally got my banner!)

I got up and grabbed him a can of soda.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:34 pm

(lol)

i moved my self up from my spot, and i grabed a muffen...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:37 pm

(I can't see it here can you? And I'll brb)

I tossed him the soda before retakining my seat "Emily you are phenominal cook, thank you." I said as I turned in her direaction.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:54 pm

emily smiled at lily "your welcome"

i still layed on the ground with the muffen in one hand and the soda in the other
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:58 pm

I smiled and turned my eyes on Sin "you'll choke eating while laying down like that" I warned him with a slight smile playing on my lips.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:02 pm

"I know" i winked up at her taking a sip of my soda....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:04 pm

I just shook my head and let out an exasperated sigh.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 pm

"are yuou ready to go home lily?" i moved my self into an up right position drinking the rest of my pop...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:29 pm

"I suppose" I said as I began formulating a plan for my re-entry into the house. Most of it included avoiding my mother at all costs and going directly to my room.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:50 pm

"jake give me a pen and a paper" jake threw the pen, i chaght it easly, he handed me the paper, i scrawled with the best hand writeing i could do... the letter read

dear Ms. and Mr. Walsh

This is a Gift from an admirent of your doughter, there will be more to come once every other day untill i see fit to stop the checks, if she is beaten the checks will stop and you will have the police to deal with if you confront your doghter about this you will no longer receve checks...

The stars look for the hunted....
S
the truth is told...

under my song...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:53 pm

I was curious to what he was writing down and rose from my seat to look over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:55 pm

as lily tryed to look i sliped it into the envelope i had made for it earlyer on....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:00 pm

I stuck my tongue out at him playfully before I said "let get going then?" I looked at my wristwatch for the first time during the evening and panicked. "It's ten o' clock!"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:09 pm

i laughed play fully i stood up, i had my gloves on while i held the letter so it would not have my finger prints on it i headed out the door, fliping my leg over the bike i waited for her there...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:13 pm

I said goodbye to everyone and thanked Sam and Emily gracefully before going the door to join Sin.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:18 pm

i smiled up at Lily lightly i waited for her on my bike "you waiting for the grass to grow?"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:22 pm

"Yeah, why not?" I teased before I climbed on behind him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:25 pm

i shook my head as we took off to her house...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 6:29 pm

I grabbed him tightly(back to Forks Animal Clinic/Lily's house I'll post first?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: La Push (Werewolf Turf) :: Other places-
Jump to: