The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Have you ever wished you could imprint for real?
i all ways have
Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) Vote_lcap29%Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
at times...
Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) Vote_lcap57%Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
i never have
Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) Vote_lcap14%Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
i dont know i never read twilight
Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) Vote_lcap0%Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:45 am

we sped at a slower speed now that we were in la' push, we stayed at 50mph, we pulled to a stop in frunt of Sam and Emilys house they where married now, Emily came running out with sam an inch be hind,

emilys scared face was smileing wildly at me and lily she Muttered Loudly "did you? imprint?" Sam raised an eye brow

i blushed for the first time my self. emily all ways hit the dot on the nose "yeah i did this is emily, and thats Sam" i moved one finger from emily then to sam, i wraped my arms around lilys shoulders, and pulled off her helmet seting it on my bike "and this is lily"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:49 am

I smiled warmly and reached out to shake each of their hands respectively. They seemed like kind people and I felt odly warm around them.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:56 am

emily smiled at lily then pointed at me "you better not be getting her into trouble"

my eye twiched (shoot i messed up its Jered and kim) "lets go say hello to every one else," i ran forgeting lily,

Emily chased me "you all ways have to do some thing rong dont you!" she all most hit me with the spatula that was in her left hand, i grabed lily and pulled her along to the door of Emilys place, you could see the vain poping out of her head but it was more metiforicly spekeing
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 12:59 am

I couldn't help but laugh, Emily was awesome! I squeezed Sin's hand for a moment before greeting everyone shyly.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:10 am

when i opend the door a fist slamed into my face, it was jacobs fist he yelled "i hate you!"

I sliped a little down the steps, then i asked calmly rubing my cheek bone "what did i do besides beiing alive?"
he yelled
"you imprinted on some one you like PULSE YOU EAT HUMANS" he yelled it in my face his spit went into my eyes

"i never knew you where so touchy" jacob started shakeing but i did not even realy notice, his body blured for a second but returned to normal
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:12 am

I froze in my horror, I looked from Jacob to Sin, what Jacob had just revealed about him was not sitting well.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:20 am

"that may have been befor i met lily" Times change, i stood up strate,

His fist hit me agian in the nose this time with full force it sent me flying backwards, i hit the cement with full force....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:24 am

"Leave him alone!" I couldn't take it any more I charged forward an slammed my fist into Jacob's face. Big mistake, pain shot up my entire arm from my fist. I knew I had shattered my knuckles at least three if not four. I cried out in pain, I couldn't unclench my fist.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:30 am

i instently jumped up, i socked Jacob in the face so hard he flew back into the into the wall, leaving an imprint of his back, i cradled her hand to my cheast, i kissed her hand slolwy while i pulled her along to the morecycle emily glared at jacob, "iam going to take you to the hosp-" just rembered chasle worked there, so i turned around and asked sam "do you know where i could get her fixed up?"....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:35 am

"Why can't I just back in Forks? I have regular doctor there, Dr. Cullen he'll know what to do." I said through gritted teeth, I had never expeirenced pain like this...Not since my mom had broken two of my ribs.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:38 am

Sam and me growled at the same time "NO" in tghe back ground of our nos you could hear jacob being slaped by emily...

Last edited by Sin Kiroptro on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:42 am

"What are you talking about hes the best damn doctor in the area..." I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip against the pain "you know what forget it just take me somewhere!" The pain was getting continually worse.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:46 am

i cringed i hated that she was in pain i gave up "all right lets go..." (your turn) i pulled her up to the motercycle this time i placed her imbetween me and the bikes stearing weel, i held onto the handle bars, kicking the motercycle to life i sighed be fore takeing of to the hospital
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:48 am

(alright, it'll be broke hand I know not very original but I couldn't think of anything else.) I tried to keep my breathing under control, as we headed to the hospital. As I did so I wonded why he had been so upset over me wanting to see Dr. Cullen.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:44 am

as we pulled up to Sams house jacob ran over with a sorry expression, i pulled Lily from the seat as

Jacob spoke slowly "iam sorry Sin i just cant stand it, every one gets what they want but i..." i knew what he was going to say i stoped him

"jacob shut up and lest go pig out" i pulled Lily lightly along, jacob followed with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:47 am

I let myself be dragged along by Sin as we walked up the steps, hopefully this time around would result in no injuries. Beacuse really it sucks to have to go to a hospital twice in a day.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:55 am

i opend the door to Sams house and out of nowhere loud crys of "suprise" it came from every one in the room even jake it was all a lie? he punched me in the face for nothing?

emily twards us with a grand smile on her face while sam smiled for the fisrt time At me, i huged Lily while Embry cooed on how jeleiise he was, Paul all most knocked Sin over with a punch on his arm, and a bear hug from him to Lily Kim walked up with jared in toe she huged Sin, then huged Lily and told her with a smile "welcome to the famly!"seth and Leaha where missing from the group...
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:53 am

Sam told me i should go find Blossom, so i kissed Lily on the cheek befor i sped off looking down the streets, (Next post)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:52 am

I pulled up to Sams house my Bikes tires where a little bit messed up i would have to go buy some knew ones from the gas station at some point....
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:00 am

Finally reaching Sams road I saw Sin come off his bike. Wow I must walk fast I laughed to myself while picking my walk up to a run and finally reaching his front door. I knocked on it loudly. “HEY!!!”
Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:03 am

i moved my self down to the door pulling my gloves off i waited for some one to anwser the door....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:08 am

I watched expectantly as Sam went to opened the door. All my worries about the pack had long since disappeared they had really made me feel welcome, I had even made amends with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:11 am

I smiled at sam and walked into the house seeing a girl i didnt know i turned to Sin and smiled. “This her?” I asked with a wider smile. “She’s pretty.” I turned to her and gave a frantic wave
Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:16 am

i moved my self past Dawn, then Dawn, i wraped my arms around Lily as sam walked back to emilys side with out talking, he layed both of his arms around her, and he layed his head on her shoulder leaning it into her neck

i turned my self to Dawn "it sure is though i realy think shes gunna be infore it..."
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 11:18 am

I walked up to shake Dawns hand "thank you for the compliment, but really I'm nothing special." I said modestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: La Push (Werewolf Turf) :: Other places-
Jump to: