The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting the Cullens, Part 3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:20 pm

We ran to the Cullens house. Bella rode on Edward's back, and a sudden tightness took hold of my chest, that I didn't quite understand. All I knew was that I didn't like it much. The house was like a small mansion, white, a big porch, and filtered, gray light shining in through the windows.
Inside it was spacious and open. A piano sat on a dais in one corner. A few couches were scattered around a living room, a huge TV in the center. On the couch sat five people.
Edward pointed to a woman in her late twenties. "Esme," he told me. There was a handsome man with blonde hair sitting next to her, which I presumed to be Carlisle, and I was right. A gorgeous girl named Rosalie sat with a big, brawny boy named Emmett. And lastly, a blonde boy who Alice had immediately run to named Jasper. "Everyone," Edward said, "this is Evangeline. She's a human... eater."
"We won't allow you to feed in this area," Carlisle told me, a hint of disaproval in his voice.
"Oh, of course not," I said back politely, wanting to strangle him. Then I suddenly felt calmer, not as much wanting to kill him. I looked around the room, and only Jasper wasn't looking. I guess he had done it. Dang, I'd have no secrets in this house.
"Welcome to Forks, Evangeline," Esme told me in a motherly voice. It reminded me of Aurora.
"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home," I said. "I've been on my own for a while now."
Carlisle asked me, "How old are you, exactly?"
"I was made in 1775, born in 1756, so I'm about two hundred and fifty," I told him. He looked surprised.
"You're the second oldest in this house, then."
It was Emmett who spoke.
"Do you have a partner?" Rosalie asked. My eyes and thoughts drifted unceremoniously to Edward, then snapped back.
"No, it's just me. I have a family though. Aurora and Jackson are my parents, and I have two brothers, William and Henry."
"Do you miss them very much?"
That time it was Jasper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Its Always So Serious At Night!   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Bella had gone home, and Alice was intent on becoming fast friends with me. I decided, why not, I could use a friend or two in my stay here.
"I noticed you looking at Edward when Rosalie asked you about partners," she said teasingly. I sighed, blowing my hair out of my face.
"Why can't I look at him? He's my host."
"I'm not saying you can't, I'm just wondering why."
Sighing again, I leaned against the couch in her room. "Well, back in 1907, I met him. As a little boy."
Alice's face lit up. "Wow, Eva, that's amazing. What happened?"
"Um, I think he ran out of his house. I found him in an alley crying for his mother. She found us together a few hours later, and she brought us both back to the Masen house. I wouldn't accept money or food for watching her lost child, but Edward gave me something, and I just had to accept. He was begging me to."
"Really? Well, what is it?"
I lifted up my sleeve and let my bracelet slip out. "He gave me this. Bella has a heart like it on her bracelet. So I guess he just gives them out to everyone, huh?"
Alice giggled. "Only the special ones. So why do you keep it?"
That made me think for a second before I got the answer. It was clear to me then, why I held on to that single memory from the past, clutching to it like a lifeboat. "Well... I guess I... this is embarrassing."
She gasped. "You love Edward, don't you?" she asked me, excited. I nodded and hid my face in my arm. His perfect face appeared in my head, his messy bronze hair, his topaz eyes. Even for a vampire, he was extraordinary. I felt Alice's hand giving my shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "You fell in love with a six-year-old."
"Of course not. It's just that, when I stayed with him that night before his mother found us, I had a lot of thoughts about him. I knew he'd grow up to be a beautiful young man that all the girls wanted to marry. A soldier, definitely, someone brave and defiant. Someone who was human, and never had a thought about the cruelty of life. Someone who would never remember my face. Someone who would never be with me."
I wanted to cry so badly. Why couldn't tears come, tears filled with deadly venom that stopped the heart? Why wouldn't they pour down my cheeks like acid?
"It's so... so freaking sad!" I hissed pathetically.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 8:56 am

I sped off for the cullens house with a qustion from sam, it was about the new vampire on wether or not she was a vegatarian i had a strong distaste for vegatarians so the cullens never realy liked me, sam hated me so he sent me on this Quest, i sat out side the door and howled slowly, i waited for some one to anwser....
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:32 pm

There was a sudden howl from outside.
I froze upon hearing it. It spelled out danger. Alice, next to me, said, "It's one of the La Push werewolves. You should meet."
"No!" I hissed. "I don't want to meet a filthy dog."
"Be nice to them. I don't like them either, but they can be dangerous."
I laughed. "Not to me. No one's dangerous to me. Not even the Volturi scare me."
She was up, tugging on my arm. "Edward," she called.
From downstairs, "Yes?"
Evangeline wants to meet the puppy."
"No, I don't!"
"She isn't a vegetarian. They might get mad."
Sullenly I let Alice pull me to the front door, where Edward stood. His perfection gleamed. I could barely look at him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 7:37 pm

i moved my self into the woods for a moment out of view from the house shifted backinto my human form, pulling on pants from the sash from around my leg i steped out of the woods bear chested, my abbs glisend in the moonlight while my hair moved slowly in the wind...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 4:44 am

It was the smell that did me in. I let out a growl and ripped my hand from Alice's, my breathing stopped. Nasty dog. Dirty, disgusting dog.
"Oh, come on. If you want to be friends with Bella, you're going to have to live with the smell," Edward said.
"And what if I don't want to be friends with her?" I hissed. "Does that mean I'm allowed to rip out the dog's throat?"
"No. It means you'll have to leave Forks."
When he opened the door, the moonlight poured in. How was the night so clear when the day was always so cloudy? The faint light bounced off my skin, giving me an ethereal glow.
The werewolf stepped out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 4:58 am

I'd met a few werewolves before, and, well, it hadn't gone too well. They had been out with their Imprints, and I hadn't fed in a few weeks. So I took them. The wolves attacked fiercely, but I beat them down before pouring in my speed to get away. I couldn't kill three werewolves all by myself, no matter how strong.
But I'd got the smell in my head of an Imprinted werewolf, deciding not to mess with them anymore. And this new wolf-boy smelled like one of them. He'd already Imprinted.
It would have been a shame if he wasn't a werewolf. I'd have been tempted to turn him into a vampire. After all, he was pretty cute in human form.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:26 pm

A memory hit me, from long ago, while I had stayed with the Volturi. A Quileute boy. Blood. Dead vampires in the underground castle.
It was him. Right in front of me. My blood bank boy.
Oh, dear.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 4:52 pm

at last i relized it was HER it was Evangeline! "i rember you" my lips twichedinto a snarl do you rember what i was forced to do?" i asked. the memory of me eating that boy still filled my mind...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:00 pm

"At least you don't do it all the time," I replied, returning his evil smile. "Chew on that, dog-boy. You, at least, have a soul. Besides, it's not my fault. If you hadn't been captured in Volterra, I would never have chosen you. Blame yourself."
Alice looked rapidly between us. "You two know each other...?" she asked. I could tell Edward was just as confused.
I went on. "Now, why are you here? You're smell is making me gag, puppy."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:13 pm

I snarled at her "actualy becase of you i have this addiction to human flesh" i ignored her other Qustion... "I dont use terms like Leach, that would make me a hipacripted" i moved my fists to my back, i felt worse now that i was hear, when i fist saw her i thought she was pretty, but sence that day i have hated her ever since....
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:20 pm

I could never forget him. His face. Before he had changed, when he was in the crowded room, his smell was intoxicating. I had to have him. But then it all went wrong.
"Felix told you that you would know how we lived. Do you understand what it's like to be one of us?" I asked him. He growled, his fist raised to strike.
"Evangeline," Edward warned. "We don't want a war. Maybe you should go back inside."
I laughed. "You can't possibly stop me," I told both boys. "I'm stronger. I'll always be stronger. I live my own way and you can't stop me."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:42 pm

Embry growled at her "dont you think it was nice of you to give me an adiction permenetly, you have a can chose but now i cant, no matter how hard i try iam stuck with this adiction..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:45 pm

"You filthy dog!" I screamed. "I'm not even a normal vampire because of you! I don't know what I am anymore!"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:53 pm

"iam not a normal wolf" i held my right hand up, pulling the leather glove from my hand there was black fur with marble spicked up in some places, it moved with my thoughts "looks like we are even" i turned my head to Alice "that was when i was she drank my blood"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm

I laughed. But it wasn't evil.
"And here I thought," I began, "That people knew what weird was. It's not weird fur. I've lost my humanity, Sin. I lost it the day I was created. Other human devourers know they're evil. They know how they live, and they like to live with that. But me? I'm not allowed to go vegetarian. Because if I even try, I'll die my final death. That is weird, Sin."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:04 pm

the spikes on my arm priked up growing like knives made out of the Marble that vampires are made of. i calmd my self and the vanished as they shrunk into my arm "how many lives have you taken? how many times have you regeted it? I have no soul, I cant do any thing to change what iam, i never found my iner wolf untill i was biten" i shook my head slowly "when i first saw you..i thought you where cute,after that day i never looked at another girl again untill i had to, and thats when i imprinted" i pulled my Lips up and revealing my untatraly sharp back teeth
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:19 am

"I've taken too many lives to count."
I also opened up my mouth to show huge, razor sharp canines - the same kind a wolf had. "Of course I've regretted it. I wouldn't even be like this if not for you. I'd be like the Cullens. Strictly animals in my diet. Unfortunately what's done is done, and there's no changing what either of us have become, or what we wanted to be."
"Creepy," Alice murmured. "They're like vampires mixed with wolves or something."
What I hadn't told them was that now, I had the speed and strength of a vampire and wolf combined. And I was about to demonstrate how very deadly I could be to Sin, when a horrible, gut-wrenching pain took hold of me, making me gasp and double-over before falling to the ground.
"Evangeline?" Edward asked, a little confused. I gathered up what strength I had left and got up, walking awkwardly into the woods a little ways before screaming into my arm.
I'd experienced this before. Once a year to be exact. Another unexpected bonus of drinking wolf blood. Now I dropped to my knees in front of a tree, my claws digging far into the trunk, as I struggled not to scream. I made a little moaning sound, though.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:48 am

I comanded embry to "go home" i moved my self into the woods slowly folowing her smell i made it to her she was clinching to a tree, "relax your body" i moved my self over to her, i set my self inbetween her arms and waited........
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 2:36 pm

Remorse.
Embarrasment.
I leaned over his lap and venom came pouring out of my stomach. It was the human equivalent of puking all over him, I guess. The clear fluid was tinged with pink from blood, spilling over him. He jumped back a little ways in shock, but didn't cry out. I leaned back on my heels and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out everything. But then I leaned forward and more venom came out. It was like a poisonous waterfall.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:31 pm

i repeated befor i took my leave "relax and it will pass" i moved to the eage of the forest....
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:39 pm

I did what Sin told me, and after a few minutes, I fell to the forest floor, thoroughly exhausted from the pain. Panting heavily, I managed to stand up on wobbly legs, wipe my mouth, and walk back towards the house.
Edward and Alice had gone back inside, but Sin was sitting on the steps. I paused, leaning on a tree, and said, "You sound like you've dealt with things like that before." My voice sounded pitiful and weak.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:51 pm

"i have to deal with that every minet of the day" i smiled weakly, "i noteiced something, vampires imprint as well" (mabe we are a little bit)
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 4:54 pm

"Never heard that before," I murmured. "But if it is true, I don't think I've ever Imprinted. What's it like? How can anyone love another that much?"
I sat down on a root at the base of my tree and leaned my head back, looking up at the green canopy.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 pm

"its not the same as imprinting, you see the person that is your soul mate will have the sweeted smell, thats what i think" (lol that was my conclusion to bella and edward)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Cullens, Part 3   Meeting the Cullens, Part 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Cullens, Part 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next