The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who cares if I don't fit in?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Who cares if I don't fit in? Empty
PostSubject: Who cares if I don't fit in?   Who cares if I don't fit in? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Staring.
I hated it. Why couldn't they just leave me alone? Why must their wide, human eyes watch me as I walk the hallways, my head proudly in the air, flaunting my obvious power. It wasn't my white, flawless skin that attracted them, my lavender eyes, or my dark curly hair. It was the fact that I had power, that I was someone not to be joked with. Don't mess with me, I thought. I'll rip out your heart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Meeting the Cullens (part 1)   Who cares if I don't fit in? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:25 am

I hadn't been in school very long before the dog-like boy Mike had rushed to my side. My fist clenched, my annoyance already set. But my mind scrambled back to the lessons I'd been taught. Should I be polite to this boy, or was it only those like me I had to be nice to?
"Evangeline, I've been looking everywhere for you!" he said then paused, most likely wondering if he was coming on a little too strong. "I mean - never mind. I just have to tell you that Edward Cullen is looking for you. He says to meet him outside by his car. It's the volvo."
"Thank you, Mike," I said, cutting him off from his final words. I left him by my locker and went outside, sighing. I didn't really want to meet the Cullens, and especially not Edward. I'd heard of them all, and they seemed like they thought they were a bit superior to other vampires.
The sky was overcast. The ground was wet. And up ahead I saw Edward and two other girls. The thing that shocked me most was that one of the girls was human. She was incredibly plain, but had something in her eye that made her not so plain. She knew all about the Cullens, and probably about me, too.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve

Genevieve

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Who cares if I don't fit in?   Who cares if I don't fit in? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 3:20 pm

fitting in? pft like that was ever going to happen i snorted. as i walk through the halls i
can feel peoples stares as i would walked past them in the halls. it was a tad aggervating but hey
let them stare i dont care.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Meeting the Cullens, Part 2   Who cares if I don't fit in? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:02 am

He looked nothing like when he was a boy.
But I stuck out my hand politely, though I wanted to run and hide somewhere. He... well, he reminded me of my human twin brother, Edmond. And it wasn't just his name. It was the playful, yet serious look in his eye. The way he held himself was much like me, though not as full of himself. Just confident. When he was six, he had a sort of little-boy hunch I had found very cute back in 1907.
"Hello, Edward," I said maturely, trying to make myself forget the past. "I'm Evangeline."
He gave a half-smile. "If only the humans knew how many vampires really were here. Eight now. Plus werewolves." He said it humorously, as though it was hilarious.
I hissed, hearing the name of our natural enemy. "There's what here?"
"Werewolves, out in La Push. You can't go there, we have a treaty. You break it, there's war."
"How do you let them stay so close to you?" I said, growling. This news I had not been expecting.
Edward changed the subject. "This is my sister, Alice," he said, pointing to a very short vampire with black hair that stuck out everywhere. "And this is Bella Swan, daughter of the chief of police."
I looked at him questioningly. "You keep a human around?"
"I'm his girlfriend," she said in a soft, embarrassed-sounding voice. I noticed something on her wrist and looked down, seeing a leather bracelet with a small wooden wolf on one side and a crystal heart on the other. I could feel my own crystal heart on my bracelet.
"Why do you have a wolf on that?" I asked her, pointing to the charm. She blushed.
"My best friend is one of the werewolves." I stared at Edward. How could he let her be around those dogs? Doesn't he care for her at all? But I stayed silent. His got a confused expression on his face.
"I do care for her, actually. But she's intolerable when she's whining about wanting to see him, so I let her."
What? He read my mind?
"It's an ability of mine," he cleared up, and I gritted my teeth. I would have no secrets around him.
Alice spoke. "Lets meet the rest of our family!"

Continued in the Cullen house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who cares if I don't fit in?   Who cares if I don't fit in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who cares if I don't fit in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: Forks High School-
Jump to: