The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 2:12 pm

(ooc. Changing POV)

I turned the key to my front door, throwing my backpack onto the floor; I pulled back my hair and let out a loud yawn before checking if anyone was home. “James?” I called out but no one answered. Shrugging I walked into the kitchen and turned the tap filling up a tall glass of water and downing it down quickly. After finished the last drop I took my backpack and slung it over my shoulder as I turned towards the door of the Garage.

The door was shut and the car was still outside, leaving enough room to set up some equipment. Pulling of the dirt covered blankets they revealed two guitars, one set of drums four speaks and one microphone. Smiling I pulled them all out and set them up properly before gently placing them down. Walking towards the switch near the large iron door I flipped it watching the sunshine through the clouds.

“I hope people found theses flyers.” I spoke to myself picking up a pick sheet of paper.

‘ BAND AUDITIONS,
Musicians needed to play Guitar and bass
As well as drums and back up singers.
At La Push 8 Huckleberry rd.

Smiling I looked up at the sky to see dark clouds forming. “crap.” I thought before laughing and pulling down my stop to cover my navel. I turned on the speaker before tapping it lightly with my thumb. “Testing…works fine.” I looked around before closing my eyes and leaning forward inches away from the cold metal.
“We were strangers,
starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
what we’d have to go through
Now here we are,
and I’m suddenly standing,
at the beginning with you” I sang into the microphone, remembering it from a Disney film I watched when I was much younger.
Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:41 am

Every shop was closed. Bummer.
I was doing the weekly shopping for my father, with the money I had earned from babysitting. I needed a job - my dad couldn't keep up like this: working alone, owing money... not while he worked over the greif of my mother being in hospital, and my sisters untimely death.
The thought brought tears to my eyes, and I willed myself not to let them fall; My eyeliner would go everywhere and I'd look even more of a state (I was wearing a baggy top of my mothers and the jeans I had ripped earlier that weel).

Just as I thought my eyeliner would be saved, the black clouds forming over the sky began to weep for me. Now I had no chance, so I let the tears come anyway.
I hurried my pace, trying to make it back into Forks ASAP... Then something caught my eye. There was a brightly coloured paper stapled to a lamppost a few yards from me. I walked towards it and ripped it off, to read.
It was an advertisement for Band Auditions... with an adress.
I looked at the road sign ahead of me. It was 1 block away: I grinned.

This time, I started to run, slipping on the watered ground beneath my feet. In a matter of seconds, I had reached the house. I pulled up my arm and knocked on the door, hoping for a swift answer.

(ooc - how dyou mean, changing POV?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yet_to_be_seen
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 1:22 pm

Pulling away from the microphone I noticed someone run towards my house, smiling widely I ran into my living room and waited for them to knock on the door. Leaning against the scruffy looking orange sofa I ruffled up my hair and looked down at what I was wearing. My long grey jeans hanging loosely around my white trainers and my top was plain white but was covered by a baby pink jacket.

I saw the person’s silhouette at the front door’s window and ran to open it before they got anymore wet. “Riley! What are you doing here?” I was surprised totally forgetting about the band auditions.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:45 pm

(Gunna change the POV for this thread)

I left my house in search for something to do. The only thing I regret is not bringing my bass guitar with me, I had two and I didn't think to bring either of them. Maybe there would be a music shop somewhere. Just as I was about to look around in town something caught my eye. A band audition flyer. La Push 8 Huckleberry rd.... hmm that might be worth a visit. I turned around and got into my redBMW M3 Coupé and made my way down to La Push.

When I got there, I already saw Riley at the door with Dawn answering it. Fantastic! I can't believe it's Dawn's house, I thought to myself
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:04 pm

I reeled back slightly in shock, squinting and poking Dawns face to make sure that what I was seeing was true.
"Dawn!!" I exclaimed "This si your house?" I hugged her, but froze when I heard a noise behind me.
I released Dawn and turned to face Anne. "Oh my God," I said, grinning ear to ear "It's like my best friends all in the same place"

Saving Dawn the need to ask, I told her that I would like to audition for both backing vocals and guitar. Both would please me but I was better at Singing.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:12 pm

I smiled as I saw Anna come up be hide Riley. “Hey, wow coincidence or what! “ I laughed and invited them both in. “can I offer you two a drink before we go into the garage?” I smiled and looked around the living room a little embarrassed at the mess, but hopefully they thought my house didn’t always look like this.

“Uh sorry for the mess, it doesn’t normally look like this.” I laughed nervously as I picked up a few beer cans and an empty pizza box along with James’s socks. “Argh, lazy ass.” I spoke to myself as I threw most of it in the bin and laundry basket.

I walked towards the fridge and pulled out three sodas, handing them out I smiled and led them towards the garage where all the equipment was set up. “what particular role are you too up for?”
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:49 pm

I grinned and thanked Dawn for the soda, wondering why she was so unneerved about the mess - she should see my fathers house!
"Oh, dawn? Can I just borrow a towel for a moment?" I asked, gesturing toward my '04 - Ebony Black' coloured cheeks and jumper that had soaked through.

"Uhh, I guess Guitar or backing singer... I'm better at singing, though, I suppose" I smiled and slumped myself down onto the hard flor.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:07 am

"Thanks, and bass guitar for me," I smiled and opened my can. Compared to my room, Dawn's house looked amazing. She had no reason to worry whatsoever. All teenagers are messy. "Is there a music shop in town?" I asked "I really need to get a new bass, I left mine back in England,"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:46 pm

I looked at Riley and laughed “Im sorry ill just go get you one, I ran into the bathroom and got out a freshly dried towel, running back I handed it to her and smiled towards Anna. “Uhh Yeh there a music shop in Seattle somewhere, I will write you some directions later, but I have no doubt you’ll get into the band so I don’t see why you cant have mine till you have the time and money to get yours” I smiled and gestured towards all the equipment.

“And Riley we have opening for main vocals as well, I don’t see why we can’t have more than one, so you can audition for that aswell” I smiled and sipped abit of my soda, I looked towards the main door, hoping James wont come anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 2:00 pm

"Thank you soooo much" I said with a toothy grin as I took the towel from Dawn and wiped myself down. I was happy that i had a vest top on under my jumper, as I took it off and slumped it over the nearest radiator to dry.
I wiped the smudges off of my cheeks, and rubbed my hair dry.

"Ohh!!" I exclaimed, downing the rest of my soda in a large gulp. "That sounds fantastic... can I audition now?" I asked, practically bouncing with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)   Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawns House (band Auditions, everyone is welcome)
Page 1 of 1