The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Lost Cause

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-23

A Lost Cause Empty
PostSubject: A Lost Cause   A Lost Cause EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:16 pm

I forgot what it was like to dream. How it left when you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, forgot what it felt like to be able to close your eyes and disspell reality. But what did it matter? The life I lived; if you can even call it living - is far from reality. My life in itself is a fantasy. Eternity does grant you patience.

I was getting tired of the Nomadic life. I was beginning to reconsider my father's offer and join the Volturi. But I was never strong enough to withstand the temptations of feeding on human blood.

Being here with the Cullens made my determination to stay vegetarian even stronger. Having met all of them encouraged me to embrace the life of a more "humane" vampire. Especially Dr. Cullen.

All this made me forget the real reason why I was at Forks, still desperately tracking down Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

A Lost Cause Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lost Cause   A Lost Cause EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:59 pm

I dropped my bag and books on the floor. " Are you sure its ok for me to stay here?" I said "Absolutly." Edward said "Youre always welcome in our home." "Are sure?" I said again " I dont want to intrude or anything." Suddenly I felt an urge to stop talking. I looked at Jasper I knew what he was doing. "Stop it." I said "You know I hate it when you do that." "Well stop worrying then, you know your welcome here." Jasper replied. Suddenly Carlisle and Esme walked down the stairs. "Oh hello Jade I didnt know you were coming." Carlisle said. "Shes staying here for a while." Edward said "Shes going to be going to our school." "Oh really." Esme said "Well you know your always welcome to stay with us." They started walking to the door. "Oh by the way someone else is staying here with us." Carlisle said still walking "Maybe youll bump into her in the house." "Oh." I said "Well Ill remember to introduce myself when I see her." "Ok." They replied at the same time. "Ill help you with your bags." Alice said "Thanks, Ill come with you." I said. We both walked to the car but I still couldnt help but think who was the other person staying at the Cullens house.
Back to top Go down

A Lost Cause
Page 1 of 1