The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost the Keys!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Lost the Keys! Empty
PostSubject: Lost the Keys!   Lost the Keys! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:41 am

Dawn rested her elbow on the edge of her car window while using the other hand to steer; keeping an eye on the road she glanced down at the Stereo and placed in a different CD playing Flyleaf fully alive, as laceys powerful voice echoed from the walls of Dawns giant hummer she began to sing along while turning around of a roundabout and driving towards Seattle’s shops.

Parking outside beside the road she done up all her windows and shoved her car keys in her pocket after locking it. “I'm ashamed of all my something’s” Dawn sang quietly to herself while barging through the door of starbucks. Resting her arms on the counter she smiled towards the server. “Can I have a soy latte to go please” she spoke politely and waited patiently till it arrived. “Many thanks!” she gave them there money and walked out of the café before skipping into the next shop.

Browsing around the clothes with a straw in her mouth she came across a pair of shoes that she loved. Trying them on she smiled and quickly threw them into the box before paying the shop assistant. Walking out from the shop she looked around the street, it wasn’t crowded and today it didn’t smell so vile. Walking back to her hummer she rummaged round her pockets looking for her keys. “DAMN”
Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Lost the Keys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost the Keys!   Lost the Keys! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:52 am

Anna had decided to take a trip to Seattle to get a new top that she had been waiting to get (however she was unsure what colour she wanted). She had finally found the perfect white spaghetti strapped top. When Anna did finally leave she saw someone going through her pockets looking for something and then shouting 'DAMN'.
"Hi there," Anna smiled, "Have you lost something? I'll help you look for it if you want,"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

Lost the Keys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost the Keys!   Lost the Keys! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:20 am

Dawn jumped at the sound of someone’s voice and turned towards it with a smile.
“Hi and thanks, you sure you don’t mind?” Dawn asked tilting her head to the side slightly. She smiled and moved the curly lock of her hair towards the back of her ear.
“Uh the last place I was in that store” Dawn pointed towards the clothing store right next to Starbucks.Walking towards it she waited for the automatic doors to open before looking around the seating area, where she tried on her shoes.
“Tell if you find them, it’s got like furry teddy bear as a key ring” Dawn spoke laughing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47

Lost the Keys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost the Keys!   Lost the Keys! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:35 am

Anna couldn't help but laugh as well, "A furry teddy bear, well that shouldn't be too hard to find," she teased and started to walk to where Dawn pointed to.
She looked all over the shop with little success. So Anneliese decided to ask the shop keeper if he saw them. He momentarily looked behind the counter and put a set of keys infront of Anna. She looked for a furry bear and saw one straight away.
"Yeah, those are the ones," she said, grabbed them, left the shop and gave the keys back to Dawn. "Here you go, the shop keeper picked them up for you. I would of offered you a lift if something did go wrong," Anna laughed
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

Lost the Keys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost the Keys!   Lost the Keys! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:56 am

“Oh my you’re a life saver” Dawn laughed while taking her keys politely; she smiled and extended out her hand. “Hey My names Dawn” She turned to her car and placed the key in the slot before turning back to her. “Hey thanks for helping me out and can I repay you with a coffee or something?” Dawn asked with a warming smile while twirling her keys around her finger.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

Lost the Keys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost the Keys!   Lost the Keys! EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:03 pm

Sin walked along the streets of seattle, searching for a shop he may find some good clothing or a good car, Sin keeped his eyes pealed looking for a green porchge 911 turbo,
haveing no luck he found a clothing shop though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost the Keys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost the Keys!   Lost the Keys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost the Keys!
Page 1 of 1