The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Port Angeles Housing Agency

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Port Angeles Housing Agency - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:57 pm

"folowing" I taped Lilys nose as i pulled her down to my bike..
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:04 pm

I got on the bike. It felt so right now. I secured the helmet to my head and I held onto Sin. We were actually going to look at a house...to own, I could not believe it.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:08 pm

i placed my right hand over her righ hand that she held to my waist my burning heat seeped thrugh the glove. "I Love you" i wispered to her. i kept my hand on hers, i kicked the bike to life i pulled at her fingers as we drove right behind the old lady!
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:15 pm

The heat of his fingers was comforting to me, and hearing those three words leave his lips had me in a place I loved being. Sin really was my true love, and I could not lose him, I would not lose him. I was to stubborn. (Want to do the next post or should I?)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:21 pm

(you should its ur new house)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:27 pm

(Ok since its not Port Angeles it'll be in the other area.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Port Angeles Housing Agency
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Washington And Italy :: Port Angeles-
Jump to: