The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Port Angeles Housing Agency

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Port Angeles Housing Agency Empty
PostSubject: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:02 pm

As we walked in I took in the scene the place seemed respectable, Sin wouldn't be cheated. Thats for sure. I watched him, I wish I could just have him stay with me. But Seth was always a risk.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:37 pm

i asked her gently "what do you think we should get as our house"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:41 pm

"Our house?" I responded with slight surprise I thought we were here for him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:43 pm

"for when we are married other wize i would sleep in the woods like all ways" i smiled at her my tone was like she asked a dumb qustion
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:46 pm

I laughed soflty but apologetically "well in that case, any house will do."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:54 pm

"NO" i muttered angerly "Not any the perfect one for you..and Me" i smiled then pulled her up there (u play as the person)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:00 pm

(Ok) "Fine" I said through a giggle. Just then a woman who seemed to be in her early fifties walked over to us.

"Good afternoon." She said pleasantly, her smile was very hard to read because of the obvious botox she had put herself through. "Can I help you?" Her heyes fell on Sin. I knew that look, and I almost broke into a fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:05 pm

I told her "we are looking for the best house i can pay with cash" i turned my head to lily and asked her "what?"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:10 pm

I just shook my head and sighed. The woman nodded "and what is your price range exactly?" She asked as she looked Sin over.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:11 pm

"i think about 2 billion dollors" i told her truthfully
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:14 pm

I chuckled when the woman's mouth dropped. I could tell she could tell he was serious. "Well we have many fine homes, that would suit you...just outside of the city. Tell me do you plan to have a family or is it just the two of you?" She said as she sat down, she needed it she looked as if she would pass out.

When she asked the question, I blushed a deep red color.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:16 pm

my lips stayed smileing "well....thats all up to her" i nuzled her cheek gengerly as i wispered to her "your blushing i think its cute"i licked her cheek then i moved my head back to its spot...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:25 pm

A slight shiver flew down my spine, as I quickly tried to regain my self, which was already nearly lost. "D-do you have any pictures we can see?"

"Why of course" The woman replied "let me get the album.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:32 pm

i laughed to my self then i pressed my lips to her ear and i muttered "you dont like my hot tung" it was true my tung was all most hoter then the sun on a rainless day
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:35 pm

"Who says I don't?" I whispered slyly.

OOC: My dad wants to go on for a bit, I'll be on soon. Oh and I made my second post in the other forum. Sorry I'm typing fast but hes practically breathing over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:39 pm

i laughed to my self as i waited for the girl to come back....

(why should you even care if your typeing fast lol i dont so go at ur own pase it does not matter to me!)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:16 pm

I stood there until the woman came back with the album, we all sat down at the table and looked through it. My eye caught on a photo of a reasonable two story house. I looked at the interior pictures and the information. The master bedroom had a sky light. And the kitchen which strangely was on the top floor had a bay window which had a view of the mountains. I bet it was spectacular I wanted to see it badly. But I knew we couldn't just pick one house to look at.

(I know its just because I was being kicked off)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:21 pm

i smiled at her i waited for her to pic the house it was mostly hers to chose i would not have even bought one if she was not hear
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:23 pm

No matter how many houses we went through in the album that one stuck in my head. It was perfect, it was a little further from town then expected but it was perfect. It had a natural setting too, our nearest neighbors where five miles away. Which meant quiet. "I say we go look at that house."I said finally looking up at Sin for his approval.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:32 pm

i smiled at her kissing her cheek gently i told her "its up to you" i kissed her cheek again and waited...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:33 pm

"But I care about what you think" I insisted.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:38 pm

"I dont care about matiral posetions" i told her i kissed her cheek again to resure her...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:46 pm

"Lets go out and look at it." I said after a moment of thought.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:52 pm

"lets go" i looked at the old bag!
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:54 pm

I took his hand, and the woman grabbed the keys to her car as well as the key to the house, "you'll follow me there, or will you be riding along?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Port Angeles Housing Agency   Port Angeles Housing Agency Empty

Back to top Go down

Port Angeles Housing Agency
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Washington And Italy :: Port Angeles-
Jump to: