The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Standing Alone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Standing Alone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:27 pm

"She is at the house" i muttered still friendly it was strange to hear a plite tone used to lie with "if you tryany thing i belive she will have a restraneing order"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:29 pm

Chase laughed shortly "huh, I'd like to see that happen."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:33 pm

my eyes narrowed "what makes you so sure of your self?"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:35 pm

"I just know" Chase said sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:39 pm

i stuck my hand into my pocket and pulled out a wallet there was over 2 grand in cash in there i muttered slowl "is it the money? is that why you are so sure of your self?" i all most spat on him
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:50 pm

"No" Chase said coldly "I have money lots of it...Its her." The lust in his voice made me shiver, I didn't want to go anywhere near him and his hands.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:56 pm

"well i can tell all you want is her body you should go before i kill you" Seth got thae last few words in...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:00 pm

I peeked out from under the table, I could see Chase tense, he had that look on his face. "I'd like to see you try kid." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Sins lips sliped into a dark smile his voice was dark now, his teeth shown to Chase "i think you may want to leave before i accept your death wish" seths words where starting to get to him....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:08 pm

Chase seemed to tense but he didn't back down. I was starting to freak. I rose from the table, revealing myself and quickly I went to stand beside Sin, maybe he'd take more control of himself.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:11 pm

I wraped my hand around her waits, pulling her to me i layed my head on hers then told him "you better leave" my voice was less seth now that she was back but it still had a small hint of it
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:24 pm

"Easy" I murmured to SIn.

Chase glared at me as if I had made him some sort of promise. I ignored him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:25 pm

all evadince of seth vanished from my face, my right hand brushed her cheek gently as i asked "are you still hungry?" (we have been on this one for like 3 days LOL)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:36 pm

(Sheesh I know its a record) I shook my head, who could have an appetite after this? "Lets go" I knew even if we were leaving it wouldn't be the last time I'd see Chase.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:46 pm

i droped four hundred dollors in the hand of our wagter "its a tip" i held out 60 dollors "thats for the truble" (iam makeing my own fourm now)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:55 pm

(I see, can I join?) I sighed, Chase watched the bills fall onto the table before he left. But not without tossing a threatening glare in our direction.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:08 pm

(when i finish it u can)

i rub her cheek kindly as we leave i tenderly stare at her eyes leting my admirint gaze look at her...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:03 pm

I smiled gratefully up at him "thank you for not losing control." I whispered softly but sincerely.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:39 pm

i nuzled her gently and wispered "i never lose my control around you"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 6:30 pm

I leaned my body against him and sighed. "Where do we go now?"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:24 pm

"thats up to you.." i gently brushed her cheek as i kissed her Brow...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:27 pm

"We can't go back to my appartment, its to dangerous." I admitted quietly. (btw I saw your post in La Push Forest, what do you mean memories help one side win? Is there something you want?)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:31 pm

(if some one makes a memory clip for one of them it will help them get stronger so pritty much its all up to you girls)

"then we may as well get me a place to stay a house?" i asked her a smile twinged on my face...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:35 pm

(Ok, I'll talk to DarkAngle about it, dang I forgot her name) I smiled back brightly "there are some around here." I said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:41 pm

"lets go!" i pulled her down the street and made our way to the houseing agentsy...(you do the rest Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing Alone   Standing Alone - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing Alone
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Washington And Italy :: Port Angeles-
Jump to: