The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Arrivals

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

New Arrivals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:46 pm

my right arm shot up and grabed my kneck it sqused hard, not even careing if i was its host, it pulled me off the tree, knocking me to the groundi tryed to get up but the arm would not let go choked breath excaped my mouth....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:50 pm

"Sin!" I screamed, as I ran towards him I had seen the whole thing. I desperately tried to yank his arm away, it was no use. "You'll kill us both!" I shouted as tears streamed like little rivers down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:50 pm

I froze. "We have to go," I whispered. "We have to keep Evangeline safe. I'm feeling that the wolf is about to go to her. She might hurt him... or herself."
John nodded, and we smoothly crept outside from right under the teacher's nose. Then we took off running towards our house, where Eva sat in her darkened room.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:15 pm

my arm slamed my head aganst the earth, my wolf side blacked out while my vampiric side finly got free, the arm droped from my neck, then i stood slowly, a dark laughed erupted from my throat..
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:25 pm

i moved all most to fast for lily to see i put my arm around her, i licked her cheek be for i replyed with my black eyes hiden under my eye lids.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:28 pm

I stood there frozen in fear, this was not my Sin, something was terribly wrong and I had never felt so scared.
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:35 pm

The wolf boy was changing. I glanced at my brother, silently communicating with him. He nodded. No doubt Lily was fearing him, and he forgot about his wolf blood. This was good.
My mission from the Volterra was happening exactly the way I'd planned it.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:41 pm

I wispered slowly "whats rong i thought you wanted me?" my tung glanced of her lip as my eyes stayed under there eye lids
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:44 pm

I took a step back and turned my face away "whats wrong with you Sin!?" I shouted as my body shook violently with fear.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:48 pm

"oh you dont know do you?" a chuckle escaped my lips "Iam not Sin, well not any more," i laughed darkly befor i moved my arms around her body pressing her to mine i told her "Its Seth now" my lipst came to the eage of her lips as my tung came to her lip folowing the lines on it..
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:51 pm

"What are you doing?!" I shouted in an attempt to get away "I want Sin back!" I could feel my wet tears rolling from my eyes as I began to wonder if this was my funeral.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:54 pm

I stopped running and smiled. John paused beside me, taking my hand. "It's happening," I whispered. "He's scaring her. I wonder if Eva knows."

(sorry, this is from Lacey and John, not Eva, forgot to change accounts)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:01 pm

"i killed him now iam free" i grabed her head and pulled her head to my lips, they griped her lower lip sending a spike of plesure down her spind (i know what it feels like so u cant argue with me that that feels good lol well that was when i had a gf any way lol)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:05 pm

(I won't argue with you LOL)

I could not fight him any longer, I knew i had dug my grave and I would lie in it.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:07 pm

a thought poped into my head, 'if i kill her wont Sin stop me? i better not kill her then' i jumped back wards with a slute i vanished waiting in the forest i waited for the twins Lacey and John
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:09 pm

(still Lace and John)

The pleasant waves of lust, fear, and sadness surrounded me. I hugged John, sighing, my eyes closed as I enjoyed the fight. This was what I lived for. Messing up lives of those around me.
"He's waiting for us," I murmured into John's chest. We walked back, and the smell of fear grew stronger, as did heartbreak. I shivered with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:14 pm

I fell over backwards and I sat there in the grass crying horribly. Why did everything bad happen to me? My heart felt as if it were being ripped to shreds along with everything else that dwelled within me, including my soul.
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Mmmm. John and I weren't running to the dog/vampire just yet. He could afford to wait, after everything he did to our poor Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:35 pm

I picked up Everglines smell, and jumped my way to her (in the medow)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:37 pm

After a few moments I picked myself off the floor and took off running.
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:37 pm

He was on the move. Had he smelled Eva? She had said she was going to the meadow for something... she might've still been there.
Damn. "He's in the meadow," I whispered. We would stay a little ways off, until I smelled her anguish and heartbreak. Only then would we intervene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Arrivals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: Forks High School-
Jump to: