The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's End

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 7:11 pm

I sighed as I pulled open the door to Forks Highschool for the first time this year. My last year it was finally senior year! Still, Summer was over and I could not be anymore annoyed. My summer had been quiet and peaceful, which added to my annoyance I felt I could have done more. My parents disagree with me of course. Yes I had gone surfing, yes I had worked at my father's animal clinic, which offered some exhilaration. It wasn't enough I need something to get my adrenaline going and I never found it. Maybe I would find it during the school year, yeah and then hell will freeze over.

I looked down at the schedule I had gotten on registration day. I had Marine Biology first, one of the only classes I was looking forward too. I hurried to my locker and loaded it with books that I had purchased on registration day, before slamming it shut and hurrying off to class. I would make this potentially boring day memoriable I vowed as I hurried off.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 9:56 pm

As i steped thrughe the doors of the school i rembered i for got my stuff at home but i decided to walk on any way, my first class Marine Biology, i stalked off to the class not expecting much to happen other then Marine Biology, "this day could not get any duller"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:02 pm

As sin walked into the room, Lily trembled slightly there was something about him...She could not name it but there was something. She instinctively looked around the room and found that the only empty desk was right beside her. She looked out the window. She didn't trust any guy, not since the incident, and now she had to sit beside one.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:07 pm

I moved slolwy to the seat next to Lily, i moved the chair to the eage of the desk, farther then it should be i mumered slolwy not realy in the mood to socalize at the moment "iam sin" I layed my head on the table; i was not hungry eather so i did not realy pay note to the fact that she was human
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:10 pm

"Lily" I muttered a little to harshly. If I continued to treat of the opposite sex this way I would never find anyone to love me. All I seemed to attract were guys who seemed to want only to harm me. I didn't look at him, I still trembled slightly in his presence.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:14 pm

i never looked at her but asked "whats rong with you" it was more of a sigh, I tought about why her heart beat was faster then normal 'whats rong with her does she like me or some thing?' it was a dumb Qustion but i still asked my self it
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:18 pm

I didn't answer at first, I didn't know how to answer him. I wouldn't answer him not directly "nothing." I murmured, instinct told me not to trust him. But instinct told me that about everyone...some how though he was different. Had I known how different I probably would have run. I pulled out my notebook and started to dottle absent mindedly as I waited for the teacher to begin the lecture.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:25 pm

i pulled out a cobra and slid it under the teachers desk, i had got one from the store down in port angles. then I asked lily "How do u like your panic, raw or well done?" i layed my head on my desk and wispered slolwy "dont scream" i wanted to get chaght so i waited for when the snake attack then i would say it was me...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:33 pm

I stared at the cobra with wide eyes, I was surprised and a little scared but not much. The cobra was beautiful...I had never seen one before till now. I knew they were deadly but I did not panic. I stared at sin for the first time. "Why would I panic?" When I realized what I was doing my stomach tightened and I looked away. Sin was dangerous I knew that much. The full impact of his question sent some panick into me but not the snake itself.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:37 pm

i taped my fingers on the desk impationtly, but ansered with out looking at all at Lily "well the teacher might" (OOC You pick the gender) i looked over the snake as it slid up the leg of the desk...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:45 pm

OOC: Male?

I sighed and looked back at him reluctantly, I moved my brown hair from my face. I hoped my blue eyes conveyed the disapproveal I felt "why are you doing this anway? Sick thrills, come on kid he could be killed!" I said at a harsh whisper.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:51 pm

i mouthed slowly "iam bord" my eyes followed the snake onto the desk, as it did so my lips streched to a wide smile

"what are you smileing about" his eyes followed my gaze and found the snake he sreechd as did all the other students, I still sat still in my desk as all the other students and teacher ran out of the room screaming like some one was dieing
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:55 pm

I quickly rose from my desk, not to run but to capture the snake. I approached the teachers desk with caution. The snake reared up and his at me striking the air in threat. I didn't back down I moved slowly but cautiously. This was the adrenaline rush I had been looking for. Oh if my parents could only see. What I was doing now made cliffdiving and surfing look like a quiet stroll in the park. I chuckled slightly never once taking my eyes off the angry snake. I moved quickly and grabbed the snake tightly behind it's head making it impossible for it to bite me.

When I had it secure I shoved it in my backpack and shot an icy glare in Sin's direction.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:02 pm

I never even looked up i just stood up grabing a peace of paper i wrote down my phone number (its fake) 234-6382, i held it out with my eyes closed, "your pretty brave, you could have killed your self. i could have goten it quicker though. if you call i wont do any thing like that again" i held out my hand "you might want to give me the snake back befor your the one who gets in for it instead of me" my eyes stayed tight shut, i had allways feared imprinting on humans...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:07 pm

I chuckled quietly stuffed the number into my pocket and looked back at him. "Actually I was going to ditch math and take this snake down to my father if you don't mind....Its better then both of getting into trouble." I looked him over once, his eyes were closed and he seemed tense "besides you can't take him if your eyes or closed. How will you know where his head is?" I meant the question sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:13 pm

i all most opend my eyes but chose not to, i rolled my eyes under my eye lids "ill come with you, i got nothing other to do becides geting Expelled" i moved my hands to my pokets and stodd some what side was my feet were never strate
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:19 pm

I panicked slightly, this was all to familiar was I setting myself for another attack...another rape. It daylight, I told myself if something happens to me it will be seen. "Fine lets go before anyone sees us walk out." I said a little more tensely then I should have.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:23 pm

I shook my head, walking out the door i stood by it waiting for her to follow "what got you to come hear in the fist place?" it seemed like a normal qustion, i had no clue why i was even talking to her
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:29 pm

I followed him, and put some consideration into my answer before replying. "My father wanted to move to open up a veterinary clinc. Thank god he did I couldn't face that town anymore." I froze in mid step. Damn! Me and my big mouth I prayed he didn't pick up the last part.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:31 pm

i asked "what was so bad about it?"i moved one my hands and scrached my head, my eyes still closed but i was less consurned on keeping them closed now
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:35 pm

"Nothing, nevermind." I said quickly "lets go" I wiped away the nervous sweat that had started to build on my forehead.

(OOC: When we move this should we move it to the 'other places' section? Or what? What do you want to do? Btw if I get kicked off randomly sorry I have to share one computer with five people.)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:37 pm

"if you say so" i could smell the sweat on her brow, but payed no note of it

(OOC yes we should u make it though k?)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:40 pm

(OOC: Ok, I'm going now, it'll be called Forks Animal Clinic)

"Lets go" I said trying to regain my calm as I stalked down the quiet hallway and out the school doors. My dad would not be happy, but he would understand. He was just that laid back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's End   Summer's End Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer's End
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: Forks High School-
Jump to: