The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunch the worst time of the day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Lunch the worst time of the day Empty
PostSubject: Lunch the worst time of the day   Lunch the worst time of the day EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Lunch I thought the worst time of the day. I looked at the food on my tray "Yuck" I thought to myself. I looked at Edward because I knew he was listening to my thoughts. How can humans eat this stuff its disgusting. Edward chuckled at my remark. "Its true" I whispered to him so the humans couldnt hear me. I hated this time of day when all the humans sat down in one room and ate or talked or did whatever humans did. I especially hated the smell, the smell of human blood it was so tempting. I knew it was wrong to drink human blood thats why I decided to be a vegetarian and drink animals. But still the smell it was strangely delicious to me I shook my head dont think like that I thought. You dont want to kill a poor innocent human. But still I thought again such a delicious smell and it would be so easy to just lead one of the human boys outside and..... Suddenly I felt someone kick my chair. It was Edward I looked at him. He was giving me a warning look. "Sorry" I whispered. " Its ok." he replied "Just dont think about it." I nodded and looked at the others "Its ok" they said to me. "Your not the only one thinking it." Jasper said "Im having a hard time too." I looked at Alice "You and Jasper are both having trouble but dont worry you and him will get used to it." She smiled at me so I smiled back. I was glad that they cared so much but I still couldnt help feeling bad. I decided to hold my breath and stared at my so called food again. Lunch I thought again the worst time of the day.
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Lunch the worst time of the day   Lunch the worst time of the day EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 6:27 am

Ahhh! a shriking voice exclaimed, sharper to the sense of the cold-one's in the room.

Edward instantly turned to the scream's souce. Not needing an explaination, he quickly stood up and without out drawing any attention rushed outside. leaving everyone else on the table oblivious to what was going on, even Alice was left with question marks hanging over her pixie spikes.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve

Genevieve

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Lunch the worst time of the day   Lunch the worst time of the day EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:11 pm

lunch. ugh. i dreaded it. the first few classes when better than i though i went unnoticed as usual
just the way i liked it. this would be another time i wish i wasent a loner. sitting with one other person is better
than sittng alone. i better just go in there and pretend like no one else is in there i said to myself. as i got my lunch, which i wouldent eat , i sat down at a little table in the corner, put my ipod in, and read my book.
then i started thinking to myself. maybe i should befriend one of them. jusst so im not alone,
on that note the bell rang and i got up and left for my last class of the day.
yes 1 hour till freedom. i thought
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Lunch the worst time of the day   Lunch the worst time of the day EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:32 pm

What the.... I thought what just happened and wheres Edward. I tried to talk to him through thought but the humans were talking to much. "Where are you do you need help." i tried to think I was hoping he could hear me. Thankfully I heard a reply "Im fine." he said "and dont worry and dont try to follow me." I sighed "Ok." I replied "Just be safe and tell me if you need help." When I opened my eyes I found Emmet,Rosalie,Alice and Jasper looking at me. "What happened?" Emmet said "Is he ok?" Rosalie said quickly. "Hes fine." I replied " He told me not to follow him or look for him." "Well what are we gonna do know?" Alice said. "We wait for him to say something and then Ill tell you what he says." "Ok." they all said in unison. Whats going on? I thought.
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Lunch the worst time of the day   Lunch the worst time of the day EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:47 am

The day went on slowly, slower than before.

Last period was almost over and no had heard from Edward yet. No one else paniced, expectedly Bella was on her toes. Ready to jump infront of a truck if she had to; although she knew Edward would just save her- just like the first time. Maybe that was what she had to do to get Edward to come back, a stupid and selfish idea indeed. She squirmed at the thought of those days when she had to do something irrational and reckless to just hear Edward's voice to remind her of his reality.

then ...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch the worst time of the day   Lunch the worst time of the day Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch the worst time of the day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: Forks High School-
Jump to: