The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gratchway Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:28 pm

Delta enters her gold cut key into the big white door which stood between her and her new mansion home.She turned the key and opened the door exposing the front lounge.She slumped down on the couch and turned on the television hoping to find something exciting and good to watch while she waited for 4 o'clock to come to go into the gym and spa upstairs until Dante re-awakes and goes on his nightly hunt for humans to devour and turn into vampires.
Delta switched to 316 on the box to find a programme that looked slightly disturbing but also very interesting.As the programme comes to an end Delta looks at the clock on the mantelpiece surrounding the fireplace.3:30 PM it read and Delta thought to her self for a few seconds at to what to do next.
'Maybe I should watch some more television for a bit to pass the time...'
'Or maybe I should just go to excercise early and go to the swimming pool outside after the spa...'
Delta got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to fetch some Cheesy Cheese Nibbles.Delta and Dante had always loved Cheesy Cheese Nibbles.Recently Delta and Dante have regained custody of their 5 year old son.Sequoia was not a full Vampire like his father.He was just a half-breed.Delta got the Cheesy Cheese Nibbles and put them on the side in the litchen.Sequoia burst through the front door grabbed the bowl of Cheesy Cheese Nibbles and ran upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:02 pm

i stood at the door step of the megestic house of Gratchway Manor i knocked louldy on the door i wiated testing the tip of my fangs on a presh apple even tho i did not eat human food i would still test my fangs on them
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:33 pm

I heard a loud bang on the door of the manor.I turned and walked slowly to open the door as i opened it a tall man round about 18 years of age stood there his silver and purple hair with the red tips hanging over his face.

"Oh,crap I've Gone to Heaven" i thought to myself silently.

Just to make sure i wasnt dead or dreaming I purposely hit my head hard off of the doorframe.
"Ouch" I Yelped in pain.
Yep There it was.My proof i was neither dead nor sleeping.Pure pain.
[/i]"you alright there?" he said in his deep american voice.
I laughed nervously and quitely as my cheeks turned red.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:41 pm

"this is Granchway manor right?" i asked fidleing with a strand of purple hair "i have been looking for you"
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:46 pm

"Yes it is" I Replied staring adoreably as he twirled a purple strand of hair in his fingers.
"do you wish to speak with the man of the house?"
Back to top Go down
I_am_the_walrus

I_am_the_walrus

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:46 pm

Runs over and says hey, I'm human come and get me heh heh
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:48 pm

i licked the tip of my finger "are you married to him?"
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:50 pm

What do you care? who are you? I replied.
Back to top Go down
I_am_the_walrus

I_am_the_walrus

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:51 pm

oh i'm nobody i just wanna watch...............................
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:53 pm

i crouched down on all fours and growled fiercely through my teeth at the human near by.A sign to clear off.
Back to top Go down
I_am_the_walrus

I_am_the_walrus

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:53 pm

Ok...............backs awayyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:56 pm

i faked a yawn then muttered slowly leaning aginst the wall of the door "strange i just met her and she acts like iam married to her"

Last edited by Sorrow on Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I_am_the_walrus

I_am_the_walrus

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:57 pm

So ture says a voice from beyond
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:00 pm

He muttered something under his breathe after yawning.i realised he must be tired. would you like to come in to talk or maybe we can find something else for you to do?"
I said rather hugely giving away i would do something other than talk.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:04 pm

I muttered with out opening my eyes to them "sure" (shes human rember she doesnt know about vampires and warewolves)
Back to top Go down
I_am_the_walrus

I_am_the_walrus

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:05 pm

Yes I do
said a farther away voice,.................
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:07 pm

Oh god what am i thinking ? i thought to myself this guy has no awareness of my nature.then i thought to myself ah who am i kidding the guys hot give him a break.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:16 pm

I faked another yawn trying to keep my cover as of being a human , i muttered again "hello Mr. Dante" i twisted my self into a subductive smile
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:23 pm

at the young mans words i twirled around to find Dante stood behind me.
"Oh Dante, This is....." i realised i did not yet know his name.He ended my sentence with a short
"sorrow"
"sorrow" i repeated.Gosh what a beautiful name for a beautiful man.
Dante , i was just welcoming sorrow here into our home for maybe some food"
"then i hope he like cheesy cheese nibbles" replied Dante in a low voice.
We turned silently and followed Dante into the house.
Sorrow shut the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:36 pm

i twisted my self slowly to pull out a small peace of paper for Dante it read 'Donte ..
you are to come to the Volterra for a trial if you do not come you will be sentenced to death'
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:38 pm

I turned around to see Sorrow pull out a piece of paper from his pocket.i wondered what it may be.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:40 pm

i held it out to Dante then muttered slowly "its from Aro him self"
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:45 pm

I walked slowly to Dante to examine the note." i looked at it then Dante then Sorrow.And then back to the note."when do i have to go? he asked sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:52 pm

"he told me as soon as you got the note" I moved my self aganst the wall of the bulding i gently fingered the peace of my coat that held the note from before..
Back to top Go down
Delta-Dee

Delta-Dee

Female

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:06 pm

"well then i guess ive got to do this" Dante said to me.
I bowed my head understandingly.
Once Dante was out the door with his things and after the farewells me and sorrow walked into the living room and sat down.
" you know for a guy you are actually quite beautiful, well really beautiful, probably the most beautiful thing ive ever seen" Sorrow looked up from the floor into my eyes.God i wished i knew what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gratchway Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratchway Manor   Gratchway Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Gratchway Manor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: Other places-
Jump to: