The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)

Go down 
+3
Dawn
Anneliese
Riley
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-20

A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) Empty
PostSubject: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:02 pm

I squinted in the sunlight, shoving my sunglasses on as I roamed the streets. It was nearly 12:00 pm and the sun was in the middle of the sky. If I didn't get inside soon, I'd be blind.
I sought the cover of a nearby bar: 'The Dazzling Wolf'... What an odd name.

As I walked through the door I grabbed the table in the corner of the room. It was a big one, for parties, but I didn't much care.
I pulled off my jacket and glasses and slumped them onto the seat beside me.

the bartender looked at me and yelled over if I wanted a drink.
In reply, I coughed at the stifling air; filled with smoke. "A ..." Cough. "Shiraz" Cough. he seemed to understand me and poured a glass, sending it my way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yet_to_be_seen
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Even though Anneliese had finished her shopping, she was feeling very thirsty and a tad hungry. The first one she came across was the one called 'The Dazzling Wolf'. Anna walked in and saw someone on their own on a huge table.
"Mind if I join you?" asked Anna smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Walking down the road Dawn noticed Riley enter a bar; confused by this she followed her through the doors at a few paces behind she was welcomed by a face full of smoke and the scent of alcohol. Smiling she looked around till she caught Riley in a huge corner table she began to walk over, taking in the fumes.

All the smoke was a little too much for Dawn before she pulled out a cigarette out of her jeans pocket and lit it, taking in the nicotine with her first puff. Finally reaching Riley’s table she smiled widely with the smoke hanging loosely between her fingers.

“Didn’t know you came here, and I hope you don’t mind about this, ill put it out if you don’t like smoke.” Dawn spoke motioned to the cigarette in her hands, “do you want some company?” Dawn asked politely she didn’t want to just sit down without knowing if Riley wanted to be alone or not.

The bartender called towards Dawn as she turned around she smiled and replied with “I’ll have a screaming orgasm please.” She gave him a wink and he smiled broadly before making up her drink and sending it her way.
Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Sin shook his wild hair, it was close to sun rise, so Sin decided to get a drink of a sort, when Sin made it to the 'The Dazzling Wolf' 'prohapce some other wolves will be hear' sin thought to him self, siting down at a table next to the girl who was Coughing, sin droped his coat at the back of his seat raised his arm in the air and hollored "magreata on the rocks" Sin droped his hand and yawned, he hadent sleped for a week, the bags under his eyes where dark, he finly noticed the smell of a vampier, but sin could not pin point the smell so he stayed relazed
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:20 pm

I looked up from my drink at the sound of a girls voice.
"yeah, of course" I smiled, patting the seat beside me.
"I'm Riley. Winters." I held out my hand to shake, and used the other one to take another sip of Shiraz.

EDIT:
I saw Dawn from across the bar and waved. "Hi! Come and sit down, and... I don't mind about the cigarette, I just don't like the smell much is all."
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female
Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:24 pm

i was sitting in the bar, staring intently at the poster's. The rush of people didn't effect me, the scent of beer and ale was too large.
I stood up, noticing the sun, blazing in the sky.
I couldnt go out yet.
I walked over to a group of people, I heard one girl say her name was Riley.
A nice name.
"Hey there, mind if I join you." I said charmingly
I smiled, showing off my white teeth.
I didn't feel like being rejected tonight. I felt like I wanted a normal conversation.
After 2000 years of the same things, I was starting to interact more with my prey. I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_the_outcast
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:26 pm

"Thanks, I'm Anneliese Theroux. But call me Anna," I smiled again and shook Riley's hand.
Anna sat down at the table unsure of what to order. "I don't normally drink, what do you recomend?"
Realising that sounded silly for an eighteen year old, Anna's cheeks went bright red.
"Dawn! I take it you've still got your keys," laughed Anna, trying to hide her embarrassment
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:28 pm

"Nice to meet you Anna" I grinned.
"I guess I'd reccond Shiraz. Very fruity" I pointed down at the drink I was holding.

I nodded to everyone who was asking to sit down. I felt a rush as everyone joined my table. I felt happy.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:32 pm

Dawn sat down on the table, taking my drink with me she noticed a putrid smell in the air, turning towards it, there stood a vampire sitting on the same table as me, she decided it was probably best if she let it go tonight even if it was stinging her nose. Also in the air was someone much familiar to her species.

“Hey!! Yeh still got them hope fully this time they stay in my pocket “she smiled turning towards on of the girls that had just sat upon the table with us, taking another puff from her fag she pulled the ash tray closer to her and knocked off the growing ash from the end.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Veg. Vampire Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:35 pm

I wasn't sure where to go for the Cullen's, as I had foolishly forgotten to get more information out of the Trista. I went and sat in a bar named The Dazzling Wolf as it was sunny outside and I didn't want to risk exposure. I ordered a cocktailthat I wasn't going to drink and sat down on my own. I could smell in the air that there was another vampire in the room. But there was something worse. Dogs. On a large table in the corner sat a mixture of vampires, humans and mongrels. This would end in no good.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:41 pm

I sat down, after being nodded at.
Werewolf entered my nose,
I didnt know how to react, but no fight's had started yet.
I smelt another vampire on the table, but it was hardto pin-point who it was.
I applied some red lipstick, loking around nervously.
I didn't know what to say.
I felt so.. dizzy.
I looked at my finger's, tracing circles on the table withmy perfectly shop-manicured nails.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:43 pm

Sin finly relized where the smells where comeing from, 'the vanpiers all where gathering with humans? great there gunna leach off my prays, oh well it will be fun to join there convesation' sin sliped him self out of his seat, seting him self by there table Sin asked slyly, "might i join you" his nose twiched by the smell but he tryed his best to bare it
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:45 pm

Looking around the table everyone seemed a little tense, well most people seemed so, Dawn stubbed out her cigarette and called over to the bartender. “Can we have some shots over here!” she shouted and he wasn’t reluctant to quickly pour them out and give them to us personally. “Cheers!” She smiled and began giving out shots to everyone. “Well enjoy, it’s on me!” She smiled and took hold of hers, hoping this could at least break the awkwardness between some people and hopefully get that awful smell away from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:51 pm

I dropped my drink to the table and grabbed the shot from the bartenders hand. "Cheers!" I said loudly, and downed it in one.
This day was going to be fun. Hopefully a few people would get utterly smashed.

"Thaaa-aank you dawn, you're making this a splendid evening... morning... mid-day...?" I picked u the Shiraz again and bgan swirling it around the cup.
raising my voice slightly, I adressed everyone. "I don't think a few of us have met... I'm Riley... and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:53 pm

One of the obvious werewolves got everyone shots.
I was thirsty, but this looked and smelt vile.
I didn't want to be strange, so i gulped it down in one.
I suppose it wasn't as bad as I thiough. but still disgusting.
I looked around at the group, cheering.
I twiched my nose.
I was getting good and canceling out my prey's scent.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:59 pm

Anna giggled at the sight before her. The Shiraz she had--recommended by Riley- really did have an addicting taste.
"Hey Pheb's, you do look a lot better than before," she smiled.
Anna was finally starting to feel as if moving to America was the right choice for her. She cheered and laughed with everyone else, enjoying every moment.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Sin moved him self out of the bar the vampiers pissed him off, even that werewolf did =not even acnolage his presence luckly he could controle his rage,
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:03 pm

I smiled as Anna spoke to me.
Me grin widened as I saw her happy face.
"I feel better too"
I laughed,
So it wasnt going to be as bad as i thought.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:13 pm

Dawn downed a couple of shots down including her first drink, making her feel light headed and dizzy. “Uhh... No problem…Riley!!” She smiled and raised an empty glass as Riley stood up. “And Im Dawn!” She spoke him pointing to herself a little dizzily. She turned towards one that reeked of that one putrid smell and tried so hard not to pull a disgusted face. Dawn took another shot before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it, trying hard to keep the flame from hitting her face.

“Anyone else want a smoke?” She asked pulling out her packet.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:19 pm

"Give me a ciggarette then." I said, on the spur of the moment.
I've never smoked before, what was getting into me.
The people around me were blurring.
It was so... enjoyable. Even for a monster

Last edited by Pheobe-Rose on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : italics werent right)
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:22 pm

"Yeah thanks," Anna grabbed a cigarette and lit up (she always carried a lighter with her).
She never normally smoked, but was always willing to try things once. Once Anna took a drag, she was coughing quite a lot.
"You know what, I don't think smoking is for me," she laughed
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:27 pm

Dawn turned towards the Vampire and pulled her out a cigarette, placing it in her hands she pulled out my lighter and lit it carefully trying not to burn her, even if she did I doubt she would care, she was brought up to hate vampires, yet just for tonight all that can pass. Dawn placed a few move down on the table for people to take if they needed to before pacing the rest back into her pocket. Dawn laughed towards the girl Anne. Then a familiar scent lingered in the air.
“Excuse me for a moment.” She spoke following it till she got outside. Towards the other werewolf.
“You know it’s rude to just leave like that, now come back in and enjoy yourself.” Dawn spoke placing a hand upon her hip before turning on her heel towards the bar and taking her place back at the table.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:07 pm

I shook my head at dawns offering of a cigerette, and then became confused as to why she left all of a sudden. I then realisd that she had followed a loner of the bar. I wonder why he didn't sit with us?

I quickly finished my shiraz - I could see Anne was enjoying hers - and ordered us both another. "Its on me" I told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:33 pm

Anna put her cigarette out and left it in the ashtray. Never again was she going to smoke.
”Thanks Riley!” smiled Anna.
When Anna looked at her watch, she realised that she would have to leave soon and make a phone call back home. But it could wait, she knew that a fun opportunity wouldn’t happen like this again soon.
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:23 am

The nicotine left a sting down Anna's throat.

A sting that eluded excitement. The euphoria caused her to block all rationality and stayed to discover more than just the taste of "fun".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)   A Drink (EVERYONE COME!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Drink (EVERYONE COME!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Washington And Italy :: Seattle-
Jump to: