The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day's Always A Nightmare

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reagan

Reagan

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-23

First Day's Always A Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:34 am

I opened the door to the building. The smell of a newly waxed floor hit me. My nose crinkled. Not even a minute and I already despise the place. Forks High School. What kind of name is Forks anyways? It's an eating utensil, not a town.

Matthew and I had moved here on a whim. He found out that it's one of the rainiest cities in the world. A good cover for us.

I sighed and let the door close. I didn't want to enter yet, and I figured skipping a class or two wouldn't hurt anyone. I dragged my feet to the table and just looked at what surrounded me. Plants, clouds, buildings. The normal for this town.

I was debating over how long I should stay outside and whether or not I would just leave and tell Matthew school wasn't working out. I decided I would stay outside for an hour, then go to Government, but the rain - the inevitable rain - ruined my plans. I groaned and walked inside, sulking the whole way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xjohnnyxxdeppxxloverx
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:26 pm

I walked down the secluded hallway, my school books clutched tightlt to my chest. I'd been at this school for years but I could never get used it it. The uncofertable walks down hallways by yourself - or even worse, the walks where people slammed into you becasuse it was so crowded.

I've always been unlucky, so it was just my luck when my shoelace became tangled with my fee, resulting in the inevitable; me falling down face-flat. "Shoot" I muttered as my books flew across the hall.
I got up slightly, and stooped over to reach each of th boks: Biology, English Literature, Art, Religious Studies...

I was just tying my shoelace when I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly knotted the lace and stood, turning to face a girl about my age.She looked aggitated. I tried a small smile, and started away again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yet_to_be_seen
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:04 pm

I looked out the window of my car "should I ?" I questioned myself . I mean Im still in my car I can just drive away and not go to school its not like I havent learned the stuff theyre teaching already and all those students looking at me looking at the new girl. Why am I here anyway its been such a long time since Ive been in Forks. But then I remembered the Cullens had asked me to come and "Jasper" I whispered quietly to myself. I looked at the clock in my car I still have time. "Just turn the key Jade you can do it" I thought. But then a silver volvo pulled into the parking lot. "Dang!" i said theyre here, now I have no choice. I looked out the window again the cullens and the hales started coming out of their vehicle."Great." I said I took my books from the back seat and opened the door. "Hi." I said to them "Hi Jade." they replied. I closed the door to my car and started walking with them to my class feeling miserable but trying to hide it because I knew Jasper and Edward would know how I was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve

Genevieve

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:56 pm

as i was locking my car and walking up to school i could already tell the first day was gonna suck.
most of my life ive been a loner and i didnt mind it at all, but today,
not one of thoes days, i mean sure ive her of the cullens, who hasent,
but i dont really know them. i just wish i could have someone here with me,
to tell me the first day was gonna go by like a breeze, even though i know it wasent,
i had a gut feeling it wasent. sure i could read peoples minds, to an extent, but that
still wont help.
i clenched my books to m chest and went up to the school,
possibly the worst day that ive had in awhile
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:59 pm

I walked to my first class with Alice and Edward we were mostly in all the same classes because we were in the same grade. As we walked to class I noticed all the smells in the air. They were all human but one smell caught my attention it smelled like a vampire. But not any vampire I knew. I tried to use my gift of reading minds to find out who it was but soon gave up when we reached our classroom.I'll try again I thought I will find out who that vampire is.
Back to top Go down
esti_101

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: RE: First Day's Always a Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:26 pm

I hated moving. Even if it was for my family's sake. I missed Shawn with all my heart. And I knew this wretched place was wrong for me. Although I knew it had a lower gang rate than my former home, I didn't feel safe somehow. I knew things were happening, it scared me. I longed to be in the arms of Shawn again. Maybe he could help me.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Riley wrote:
I walked down the secluded hallway, my school books clutched tightlt to my chest. I'd been at this school for years but I could never get used it it. The uncofertable walks down hallways by yourself - or even worse, the walks where people slammed into you becasuse it was so crowded.

I've always been unlucky, so it was just my luck when my shoelace became tangled with my fee, resulting in the inevitable; me falling down face-flat. "Shoot" I muttered as my books flew across the hall.
I got up slightly, and stooped over to reach each of th boks: Biology, English Literature, Art, Religious Studies...

I was just tying my shoelace when I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly knotted the lace and stood, turning to face a girl about my age.She looked aggitated. I tried a small smile, and started away again.

I saw the girl smile at me. I felt a bit of guilt for not smiling back, but I figured I wouldn't see her again for the rest of the day and she would most likely forget about ever seeing me.

I entered the government classroom and saw the whole class staring at me. I let my hair fall in front of my face. I was always kind of a shy person and starting a new school made my shyness rise. I handed a note to a teacher. He pointed to a seat in the back near a boy who was semi-attractive. I was somewhat happy that I was in the back of the room, but I wasn't pleased that everyone was staring at me.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 5:49 pm

I was sitting in the seat the teacher had assigned me. Suddenly the door opened and all the other students turned to see who it was but before I put my head up to see who it was the smell I had smelled earlier this morning came back. "Shes a vampire" I thought."I know" Edward replied in my head "But we shouldnt worry she smells like a vegetarian." "Hmm I guess I wasnt the only one who smelled it" he said "did you smell the others". "What others" I thought." There are other vampires here not just this girl."" I didnt smell them" I said. "Maybe we should talk to her" he requested. "Ill talk to her later maybe when I have the chance" I said. "Ok but when you do tell them to visit the house ok."" Ok." I said and thats when our conversation was interupted by the teacher." Ok class first of all welcome, to any new students to Government class." he said.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 7:01 pm

The teacher pointed out the new kids. If I could blush, I would have. I felt stares baring into me. I felt like running out of the room. I looked up very briefly to see who was staring. Almost three-quarters the class. The other quarter were staring at another girl. I stared at her too. She looked different. Different in a way that most people wouldn't understand. Only certain people. Only vampires. She was a vampire. I was hoping a non-human devouring one. Last time there were human devouring vampires, Matthew and I had to travel to Europe for three years. I looked down at my notes which I had scribbled messily. I couldn't wait until this class was over.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 4:29 pm

I watched the clock impatiently. During the class Edward had told me some things I could tell the girl. I looked at the clock again 'Just one more minute till the bell rings .' I thought 'Then this class would be over.' I looked over my notes again to see if they were ok just in case the teacher asked me if i had written anything.'Perfect .' I thought 'Maybe to perfect.' I started erasing some things. Suddenly the bell rang I quickly erased and re wrote some things and walked outside. I caught up to the girl it wasnt hard though considering she was walking normally."Wait." I said "I need to talk to you." 'What a stupid thing to do.' I thought 'Just getting to the point like that it wasnt like me to do that.' I stopped walking. "Hi." I said "Im Jade whats your name."
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 6:11 pm

I was startled when the girl from the class approached me. I suppose I should have seen it coming. She would have found out what I was and I already knew what she was. "I-I'm Reagan," I stammered, still somewhat shaken. I looked behind her to see a guy - most likely another vampire - with bronze hair. I looked back at the girl. "What's going on?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 10:56 am

Before she could answer me the bell rang. I saw this as an opportunity to escape. I quickly left, not as fast as I could, but probably as fast as a human could. "What are you doing?" a boy asked.

I turned to see a nerdy boy looking at me. "Shut up," I told him and walked quickly to my next class, Biology. I looked back a few times to see if those people were following me. I didn't see them, but I knew I would run into them again.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 6:58 pm

"I told you to introduce yourself not to scare her." I turned around " I didnt mean to it wasnt on purpose." I said "Sure sure." he said "What do you mean sure sure I did it on accident I didnt mean to scare her.""Whatever we should get going or we'll be late for class. Im sure we'll see her again but next time Im talking to her." he said "Whatever." I said in an annoyed tone I opened the door to our next class Alice was already sitting down.'This is gonna be a long day.' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Biology was . . . tolerable. I already knew the subject we were talking about so I let my mind wander freely. My mind kept going back to the vampires I saw before this class. I sighed quietly. Next was lunch and I knew I'd see them there.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Lunch I thought we'll probably see her there. I promised Edward that he was talking to her next time we see her. I groaned I probably did scare her but I guess I was just excited. I wanted to meet a new vampire it wasnt that I was bored with the others it was just they already knew me well,too well actually. I looked at the clock class would be over soon I looked at the board the teacher was talking about the civil war. I already knew about the civil war considering that was when I first met Jasper he was already a vampire by then and the war was still on but he had told me that he had fought in the war and told me all about being in battle and I had told him about how I had fought in wars as well but they were against demons or vampires as we call them now and not other humans. I looked at the clock about 30 more minutes till the bell would ring I sighed suddenly the teacher called my name "Jade what do you think of the unions and confederates?" what do I think I thought "Well." i started "I think the Unions and Confederates were both wrong in a way." "Oh really." he said in a surprised tone "why do you think that." 'Well I think they were both wrong because well first the Union seemed to want to control the Confederate a lot and if they werent so controlling then maybe we wouldnt have had the war. And i think the Confederates were wrong because they had Slavery and stuff like that I guess." Wow I thought that sounded really stupid I should of just said I think the Union was right just like the other students but instead I had to babble like an idiot i heard Edward chuckle and I saw Alice try to hold back a smile. Ughh I thought i decided to put my head down when is this class over.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 7:01 pm

"Okay, class. You may leave," the teacher announced.

I gathered my books and headed to the cafeteria where I would sit alone, unless, of course, the other vampires approached me. If they did I didn't know what I would do and I was sure they would.

I entered the cafeteria seeing the students yelling nonsense about their pointless lives at each other. I sighed and skipped getting in the line. I sat in a four seat table at the corner of the cafeteria and decided to people watch and scribble doodles into my notebook.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:00 pm

I sat down at the table where the others sat. I didnt feel like eating or atleast pretend to eat the human food today. As i waited I looked around the cafeteria watching the humans eat and talk to each other humans were sort of interesting but as I looked around I soon noticed the girl again but I decided not to move without Edward with me. I waited for them for a while longer but instead of sitting at the table I was at I heard Edward think 'come on Alice and I are sitting with her.' I sighed and stood up leaving Rosalie Jasper and Emmet at the table 'where are you all going.' I heard them all say in unison. 'were going to sit with someone else.' I thought 'but dont worry Ill be coming back soon.' I caught up with Alice and Edward and sat down "Hello." we all said together.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:28 pm

The two people from earlier sat down at my table, but they had another person with them. Another vampire. I could tell by the smell she gave off. So there's more of them, I thought. The new one had spiky black hair and was much shorter than me.

"Hello," I greeted back. My voice had a somewhat monotonous tone to it. I sighed.

"I'm pretty sure I know why you're here. You know what I am and I know what you are," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:32 am

"Thats good then we dont have to explain. Im Edward by the way this is Alice and you have already met this girl." He pointed to me "Shes Jade and over there." He pointed to the others "Are Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett.We are the Cullens and Hales." I looked at her and we waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:42 am

"Well, if you don't remember my name is Reagan. Reagan Owens. I moved here with another vampire named Matthew. What about yourselves? Do you have a story?" My eyes quickly looked to the clock and back. I sighed. "You have plenty of time to do so."
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:01 pm

"Well." I heard Alice say "Jasper over there is my mate." I winced a little at what Alice said but soon got back to normal."Rosalie and Emmett are mates as well but Jade and Edward here don't have mates at least not yet." She poked Edward I couldnt help but laugh a bit. "So." Alice said continuing "Do you have a mate?"
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:35 pm

"Actually, I don't. I'm waiting on someone, I suppose," I mumbled. I never did have a real relationship, so I didn't want to push onto the fact. "So, where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:44 pm

"Well we live in this big house near the woods sort of. Have you seen it before?" Alice asked. I turned around to look at the others they were still looking at us and I also noticed so were the humans. I turned to face the Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper again I told them to come over in a whisper so the humans didnt here me but next thing I knew the bell rang and lunch was over. I started to get up but turned around to ask Reagan something "So where's your next class?"
Back to top Go down
Reagan

Reagan

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:43 pm

"Um, Trig," I told her. I wasn't very good at math and was really dreading the class.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 5:02 pm

"Cool ." I said "So do I we can walk together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day's Always A Nightmare   First Day's Always A Nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day's Always A Nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: Forks High School-
Jump to: