The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arriving ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Veg. Vampire Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 6:07 am

I kept my head down as I walked down the street at a human pace. I tried not to attract any attention as it never resulted in any good. I kept the hood of my coat on my head and let my my jet black hair fall over my contrasting pale skin. Dark clouds filled the sky which was good as I was rather distracting in the sunlight. I was dressed warmly, but I was just keeping up appearances. My marble skin felt no warmth or cold.

Port Angeles wasn't my final destination. There wasn't enough things to hunt and too many creepy human men. They were easy to deal with but I tried to avoid making a scene. I was heading to Forks for a couple of weeks, a place with lots of rain and plenty of places to hunt. Animals of course, I wasn't one to take the lives of humans for my own thirst. My eyes had always been golden and I wasn't going to change that.

Rain started hitting my face as I walked on. I glanced around once, pulled my hood further and continued walking down the bustling street.
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:30 am

I watched the girl walking down the stree. Her hood was pulled over her face. Since my brother wasn't here, I had no idea if she was human or vampire. If she was human, then she would be my next meal. My eyes were black from thirst. As it started to rain, a single raindrop rolled down my cheeks, almost as a teardrop. As she walked on, closer to the shdows of the building, I pulled closer to the wall, letting the shadows suck me in.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Veg. Vampire Moderator

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:11 pm

As I continued walking, a heavy gust of wind hit me in the face. There was a sweet smell in the air. Definitely not the smell of a human. I glanced around warily, my senses on heightened alert. There was a vampire near me and I couldnt be sure if they were vegetarian or not. As I walked forward the smell got stronger and my hands clenched into fists. I walked close to a building, I was almost in the shadows...
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:31 pm

AS a heavy gust of wind rushed pased me, I winced. That would no doubt carry my scent. The wind hit the girl full in the face. The girl glanced around, her face tightening, and I could tell she was a vampire, just like me. But the question was rather or not she drunk human blood. The girl was so close to the building now, I was trapped in the shadows and the darkness. As she approached the veil of shadow, there was nothing I could do but wait... I steped out, and looked her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Veg. Vampire Moderator

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:02 pm

A girl with short brown-ish hair stepped out in front of me. She was quite a bit shorter than me so I was looking down on her. She glared up at me through coal black eyes, but something about her told me that they were normally a crimson red colour. I worried, not for myself as I was more than capable of looking after myself, but for the humans around me, and the ones that would become this girl's meal.
Suddenly, her face twisted into a grimace and..
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:21 pm

"So. You're one of us, " I said. "Where are headed? I'm Trista by the way. And you are, " I said, and reached out my hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Veg. Vampire Moderator

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:25 pm

Hesitantly, I shook her hand. Normally, human devourers didn't fraternize with us vegetarians. "I'm Aurora, headed to Forks. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:31 pm

"I'm going to Forks too, " I said, smirking and holding back laughter at her expression. The rain contiuned, but we were sheilded by the buildings looming above us. "I heard there was a family there. Aro used to speak of them very highly." I stuied the girl. She had long, jet black hair. She was also really tall, and towared above me. I could already tell she was a vegetarin. Hah. They didn't know what they were missing.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Veg. Vampire Moderator

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:37 pm

"Aro!" I tried my hardest to mask my surprised expression. I'd met Aro before and it wasn't a good memory. Then I latched onto what else she had said. "What other family?" I asked in an even tone.
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:45 pm

"Um, yeah, Aro." I repeated. Why did she seem so shocked? "Me and my brother lived with them for a while. We still stay with them from time to time." Then I remmbered what else she had said. " I'm not really sure. He just said they were the Cullens. That they lived with humans peacefully, have jobs, and stay in one place for a long time. He said they're a huge family. I just want to check them out." But I had no intention of staying. As soon Damon caught up to me from Texas and Maria, I was gone. I couldn't live in a vegtearian life.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Veg. Vampire Moderator

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:55 pm

"Cullen's huh? I'll have to check them out." I was intrigued by the idea of meeting a whole coven of vegetarian vampires. My lone traveling was turning me hostile. Trista was glancing around so I decided to leave her. "Goodbye" I said and with that I turned on my heel, and went off to find the Cullen family.
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 3:10 pm

I watched her go. I could've easily caught back up to her. But I didn't. I turned and walked the oposite way. I don't think I was ever meant to find a home. So I contuined my walk the other way, and didn't look back. Not once.
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 6:13 am

I've been traveling for days; from the far north near Denali to the outskirts of Seattle, growing closer to the object of my search than I have ever been. As her scent became stronger, I was less discouraged and now more determined to complete the mission that had been given to me. Information so vital ran through my cortex like venom that slowly paralyzed all other senses and narrowed my life’s existence to finding Aurora.

Swiftly running passed the unsuspecting humans in Port Angeles, searching for my kill. Not the quarry that would satisfy my thirst for blood, but the kind that would appease my mission.

A misstep is all it took to lose her trail and start all over again. She was quick, quicker than I had expected.

Once again, I found myself at an impasse. My hunger tore my focus into pieces. As I turned the corner to escape the tempting aroma of fresh soul, I ran into another vampire, not of my kind but of those who justified feeding on human blood. She was walking towards me, in such a slow pace never meeting my gaze yet very aware of my presence.

alone?, I suggested. It was obvious, but I asked anyway.
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 2:48 pm

I stopped dead in my tracks. "Are you talking to me, " I asked to the other vampire, a animal drinker.
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 5:35 pm

I nodded, avoiding smugness.

"am amber. and you?"
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 6:39 pm

"Hello, Amber, "I said. "I'm Trista. Born in Scotland, and changed 750 years ago. And you?" I asked. Meeting two vampires in one night was just too weird.
Back to top Go down
esti_101

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:06 pm

I walked nervously through the dark streets of Port Angeles. It started to dribble rain a bit and I pulled my jacket closer to my body, although it didn't help and I shivered slightly. I looked up, blinking through the droplets to see a girl at least a few years older than me. I gasped when I saw her face. She was strikingly beautiful and I had never seen anyone so lovely. Her jet black hair fell to her waist easily and her expression bore a feeling of determination. I stopped in my tracks as she slowly advanced towards me. I froze when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Genevieve

Genevieve

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 7:01 pm

as i stepped wariarly out of my car, a shiver ran up my spine, like something was gonna happen soon.
i wasent gonna stick around to find out what it was gonna be.
i ran into the closest place i could find.
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 12:26 am

"trista, *nods with a smile* Wise i see, used to the life already, aren't you? - years must seem like days to you now. As for me, 1889, thats the year! am going on my 119th. What brings you to Port Angeles?"
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 6:23 am

"Aro told me about this place a few years back, and when my brother left me for a few months, I decided to come here, " I told the other vampire, Amber. "So what brings you to this small, rainy town?"
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:52 am

"business.", i said firmly. hoping she would not press for more information.

but still trying to keep the conversation going,

"So I take it you've been fostered by the Volturi, just like the others.", i mused.
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 3:58 pm

"Yep, " I said. Her awnser was supicous, but I decied to ignore it for now. "After being changed, we stayed with the Volturri for awhile. We're good friends with Alec and Jane. Have you meet them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving ...   Arriving ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Washington And Italy :: Port Angeles-
Jump to: