The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aspiring Authors/Published Authors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reagan

Reagan

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Aspiring Authors/Published Authors Empty
PostSubject: Aspiring Authors/Published Authors   Aspiring Authors/Published Authors EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Hello, authors. I'm bored and I am looking for a good book to read and I also want to know if anyone is an aspiring author also.

Published Author: Post what your novel, story, etc. is titled and where I can find it.

Aspiring Author: Post what the name of your story is, what the plot is, and if you're publishing it. Also, if you want to publish your work for free, visit lulu.com.

Both: Has Stephenie Meyer inspired your work.

I'll go first:
I'm an aspiring author. My story is untitled at the moment. The plot is a sixteen-year-old girl goes to live with her godmother in Astoria, Oregon and finds love in vampire, but their love is endangered by betrayal, tragedy, and sacrifice. I do plan on publishing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xjohnnyxxdeppxxloverx
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Authors/Published Authors   Aspiring Authors/Published Authors EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:17 pm

That sounds cool, I'm working on something that I plan on publishing maybe you can tell me if its any good. I'm working on a good summary, to better explain my plot. I'm not sure if its been done before and I am kind of scared.
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Authors/Published Authors   Aspiring Authors/Published Authors EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:03 pm

I'm not a published author, but I'm a aspiring author. My story doesn't have a title set in stone, but right now it's "Sunrise of Shadow". I'm done with it, and I'm currently righting out the rough storyline for the sequel. I also have two stories I'm in the middle of writting, and another two that I'm righting up the storyline/plot right now, and will start writting soon. Here's the summary of the book I'm fimshed with:

Dally Hayden is a just a normal teenage boy. Or so he thinks. But the day the mysterious Isabelle appears in his bathroom and his mother disappears, Dally's life is turned upside down. He enters the hetic world of the Twilighters (I thought of the name before I read the book!!), where he discovers the secrets of the past, present, and future in the search for the one thing that can doom or save the galaxy- the stone.

That's just the rough one, I'm writting a new one!! I plan on publishing it. I can't post the summaries of my other stories yet, they're not finished. But here's a poem that's going to be in a book my bookclub is making:

The guns fire,
You can hear the explosions of bombs in the distance,
But you bravely march on, on into battle,
The shots, the screams, they all continue,
The fear in your friend's eyes become all too clear,
Shoulder to shoulder, you march on, with nothing left except the fight,
Deep in the pit of your stomach, you know what's next,
One shot sounds, louder than the others,
A streak flashes, flashes across your vision,
You just want to be again, curled inyour mother's arms,
And the last thought you have, right before you die, is you never got the chance to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspiring Authors/Published Authors   Aspiring Authors/Published Authors Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspiring Authors/Published Authors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: OOC (Off topic) :: General Chat-
Jump to: