The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone In The Breeze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Alone In The Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Alone In The Breeze   Alone In The Breeze EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 1:06 am

Anna sat in the grass by herself, letting the cold wind hit her face. Nothing was wrong with her, it's just that she wasn't sure Forks was the right place for her. She only came to seek answers for her Grandmother's mysterious death. But instead she found none and found new friends instead. For that she was grateful, however she wanted something more.

A storm started to pick up and the rain was beating down heavily. Anna was soaked to the bone, yet she decided to stay. If she was ill afterwards, that would be her fault. But until then, she stayed perfectly still.
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Breeze   Alone In The Breeze EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:28 pm

I walked through the forest, making no move to escape the now falling rain. Something was wrong. But what? He had never been this late before...
If I could cry, I would. I would cry a river. But as a raindrop rolled down my cheek, I knew that was the closest I would ever get. For the first time in, what was it?- forever- I was regretting being a vampire.
Suddenly I arrived at a meadow. It was gorgeus. The circle was perfectly round, and I could hear a stream bubble in the distance. But a sense told me I wasn't alone.
"Hello?" I called out, waiting for whatever could be in the dark beside me.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Breeze   Alone In The Breeze EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 5:18 pm

Anna heard someone call out a hello . It was unexpected and it made her jump. She was unsure of what to do now, should she reply or stay perfectly still hoping that this person would not see her. Instead she got up from where she was sat and started to walk away. It was better this way; Anna didn't need any more distractions.

But perhaps this person calling out might be able to help her and give her answers. Anna doubted it very much, but something made her change her mind about leaving this place. "Hello? I'm Anna."
Back to top Go down
IceHeart13

IceHeart13

Female
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Breeze   Alone In The Breeze EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:41 am

"Hello? I'm Anna, " I heard someone shout out. So there was someone there...

I stepped out of the shadows. "Hello. I'm Trista, " I said outloud, still unsure of where the voice was comming from. I didn't know who it was, but I suddenly had hope. "Hello?" I called out again, to trace the voice, and waited in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone In The Breeze   Alone In The Breeze Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone In The Breeze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: The Meadow-
Jump to: