The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Showers vs Streams

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:55 pm

I'd been on my own for a while now. And mostly I stuck to woods, until I got hungry every few days. So, I'd never really gotten used to bathing in showers. I preferred the good 'ol stream, which was natural and wild.
I broke through the trees into a meadow. Flowers dotted the tall grass, and dots of light that reflected off my skin shone on the trees around me. Such a peaceful place. But I'd only come here because I heard a stream.
On the other side of the meadow, a few feet back in the forest, a small river burbled along smooth rocks. The water was probably cold, but I'd gotten so used to not feeling any temperatures other than extremes, I didn't notice.
It was quiet, so I quickly unbuttoned my shirt, then paused, hearing a twig snap.
Just a rabbit.
I stripped the rest of the way and stepped into the cool water...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:03 pm

I wrapped myself up in a towel and started to comb my hair. A scent was caught on the wind, but in my after-bath bliss, I couldn't identify it. Ah, well. It didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:32 pm

(its seth pov)

I made my way silently to Everglane, she was bathing, i made an anouncement to her "hello"
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:34 pm

(from Eva's POV)

"Aaaahhhh!" I screamed, rushing to get my towel. "DAMN YOU SIN, WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!"

(u know this is a really old post, before all the good stuff happened)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:36 pm

"i want you" it was all i said as i took a step out from behind a tree stareing at her (lets say the good stuff all ready happened)
Back to top Go down
ALightAngel

ALightAngel

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:41 pm

(k)

I moved away from him, my head bowed low. I could feel my heart tugging me forward towards him, but my brain was saying no. He'a already hurt you enough.
"I thought you wanted Lily," I whispered, my teeth making it sound like a garbled mess. After Volterra, all my teeth had elongated into fangs, filling up my mouth. It was a struggle just to close my mouth. I didn't want him to see me like this.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:44 pm

I licked my lips slowly "yes she was so ..." i looked for a right word "tasteful to bad i i havent goten a bite of her yet." i stayted it as a fact as i moved my self closer to her..
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Sucking in a breath, I moved farther away. "I'm not the same Evangeline," I told him, exposing my mouth full of long, deformed teeth. Extra ones had even grown in.
I remembered him leaving me alone to cry by myself. Alone. He was going to leave me alone again. I doubled over in pain, starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:53 pm

i twisted a laugh out of my lips "iam not the Sin you once knew who broke you apart, iam the new Sin" i moved to fast for her to react i grabed her cheeksand placed them into my palms "see iam cold, iam more vampire then wolf at the moment," i twisted a smile into view "if sin comes back to our body, or if he wakes up i will be come a wolf and i wont be like this for to long"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:56 pm

I cried harder, squealing, trying to get away from his grasp. But I wasn't strong enough, and I didn't want to hurt him with my teeth.

(her teeth are like a pirahna's)(u know, that fish that eats off ur skin)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 4:59 pm

"If i KIll her will you Love me?" i asked her slowly, droping my arms from hers i let her move away if she wanted to go away my teath where difrent from befor the frunt to where kives, while the side ones where ment to Drain the blood from the body..
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:02 pm

"No..." I moaned, more to myself than him. My head hurt, and my eyes stung from my venomous tears. I fell to the ground, wrapping my arms around myself.

(she's going crazy)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:04 pm

" craked my hand slowly then asked slowly "if you dont love then why am i hear, i may as well kill lily then go find a new mate. Hmm? or are you going to be my mate for the imortal life that we have?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:07 pm

"Nooo, nooo, NOOO!!" I screamed. He couldn't leave, not again. I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around his cool body. He can't ever leave me. "Don't leave," I moaned into his chest.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:26 pm

i sliped my finger under her chin as my cool lips pressed them selves to her lips the gentle breath of mine lifted into her mouth
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:30 pm

My legs felt like jelly, and a few stray tears dripped down my cheeks. My hands held bunches of his shirt and I slipped down to my knees, wondering why, after everything that had happened, I couldn't seem to leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:35 pm

i lifted her up with one of my arms, i held her in my arms as i pressed my lips to hers...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:39 pm

I wanted him so much, it hurt. A fire kindled deep in my belly, making me feel whole again. I didn't care about anyone, not Lily, Lacey, John, or the Cullens, not while I was with him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:52 pm

i kindled that flame inside her with a suck on her lower lip...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:55 pm

(ew dude)

I groaned, moving my hands to his shoulders, as he twisted his hands in my hair...

(um my friend just got on, i_am_the_walrus, say hi or die)
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:01 pm

(it feels good lol for some reson to have ur lip sucked on it feels good past exp)

i twisted my spare hand onto her side befor i pushed us both into the water, my llips traced hers..

Last edited by I' am a Sin on Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:03 pm

(i do not need u telling me that)

Water rushed over my legs, but I barely felt it, I was so wrapped up with him. My mouth opened...
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 7:36 pm

we sliped to the botom of the stream, my arms wraped around her neatly, my tung came into her mouth folowing the sureface of her cheek the tung travled smothly acrossed the roof of her mouth
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 7:38 pm

(um, im not gonna comment...)

We were immerged in the water. It was like being suspended in time, and I never wanted it to stop.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 7:56 pm

(why?)

my mind drifted away slowly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Showers vs Streams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers vs Streams   Showers vs Streams Empty

Back to top Go down

Showers vs Streams
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: The Meadow-
Jump to: